This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Taking a break for a little bit
So I am gonna take a short break from blogging for a bit. I was in Labor and Delivery last night having contractions every 5-15 minutes apart but they were irregular I would have a few that were 5 minutes then a few that were 15 then back to 5. My cervix was still closed so I got sent home for my water to break on its own or til my contractions become more regular. The ob even asked me if I wanted ambien to go home with to help me sleep I was like no I think i'm fine. I had gone there because I was having cramping. Most of the contractions I didnt feel. Monday we have stephens grandmas funeral service which I told him he might just have to bring audrianna with him while I stay home and rest. I do have things lined up for reviews when they get here and charlee gets here i will start on those. I just need some time I am so exhausted and worn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rest up Momma! I hope the rest of your pregnancy and labor go smooth :)
~Ida Mae@treeswillbend.com
Post a Comment