
So Audrianna great aunt titi as she wants audrianna to call her which Audrianna does. Shes my Aunt My biological father's sister. Anyways she is comming to visit from Upstate NY tommorow. We have not done xmas with them yet. Her husband won't be comming down because he has to work he works for the city or something like that. And my cousin who is 12 will be with her dad one her school vacation her father is my aunts son she had her son at 16 years old. My aunt and uncle have custody of my cousin long story. Well Audrianna, myself and her father tackled the mall today because I always wait last minute to do things and I wanted to buy some gifts. My Cousin I guess is big on the whoel Twilight thing. And I just happened to get a coupon in my email for Borders bookstore 40% off any 20.00 or more purchase so Since my cousin has read both twilight and the new moon in the twilight book series I wanted to get #3 and #4 possibly to the series. well book #3 was marked 19.99 So I put a hold on getting #4 With the 40% off coupon I got the book for $12.00 and some change I didnt have the coupon on me but teh cashier scanned one. Then we went to bath and body works I bought my aunt and my grandma each a candle they were 5.00 each and some lotions that were a dollar I got my cousin and aunt one my grandma is not big on lotions. Then We went to christmas tree shops Because I had no idea what to get my grandpa and uncle I bought them each 3 cans of peanuts different kinds. So far there not on recall yea I didnt think of this till I got home. And each a package of milano cookies, I got my aunt a 5 pack of the reed difusers and oil. I think the scents are green tea, lemon grass, honesuckle, cherry blossom and not sure the last one. I bought ,myself a set and one of our good friends one. Then we were hjeading back to the truck and after much thinking I decided what the hey Im gonna go back to borders and get my cousin #4 of the twilight series i was also looking for a good book to read and decided what they hey klets see what this twilight things about so I bought the first book. The paperback of twilight was 10.00 and Since they only have soft cover of books 1 and 2 not 3 and 4 number 4 was 22.99. I gota few other things too. Well the girl was there still I asked her if the coupon was good for one use only she said its supposed to be but what the hey so She rang the coupon in again and I got #4 at 40.00 off so it cost 13.00 and some change . I think I lucked out a bit The coupon is good till tommorow so if ur a borders book club member and u didnt get the coupon in ur email and u plan to make a trip to borders just mention the 40% off coupon at the register. remember its good on purchases 20.00 or more. So now I of course am looking forward to it being 7pm so I can sit down and start reading the book. Of course stephen had to say yes to babysitting his two nieces hes going to get them at 7pm. Atleast i will have audrianna in bed by then most likely I will get stuck babysitting the girls. There not that hard to watch. But still. We are watching them til 2am while there mom is at a concert yea how fun. wish I had time to go out as much as she does I swear she has a babysitter all the time so she can go out. Ugh it just pisses me off. But hey whatever. I am gonna try and relax and read twilight. Oh in other news. Audrianna is showing more results from her procedure. She still stands on her toes with one foot. The foot that is really loose and has been is completly on the floor now before it was a lil off the floor. But OMG she doesnt even fuss when I put her braces on her and I can flex her foot completly. Today i put her braces on I picked them up and she started to cry like she normally does when she sees her braces and usually its a fight I put brace number one on on the foot thats loose not an issues then the 2nd one on not an issue. I said Audrianna doesnt that feel better now and She nodded her head yes and started to smile. Right now shes sitting in her chair at the end table and as I look over st her she has both feet almost on the ground . Shes weirdly enought crawling faster, shes way happier yea the normally happy child hard to imagine her any happier shes been laughing and giggling and clapping all day. Its just way to cute. Im gonna take pictures tommorow so I will post some tommorow night. I lovee seeing my babygirl smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment