Friday, February 6, 2009

Spoiled maybe

Maybe I am spoiled or maybe it's because he didn't get me a xmas present yet. Or maybe it's because of all the relationship problems we had in 2008 cause of that girl so he's making up for it. Whatever the reason is I am the proud new owner of a Toshiba - Satellite Laptop with Intel® Celeron® Processor 585 - Matte Silver in color. Yes I have been wanting a laptop for a long time. We had an hp laptop that we bought off ebay years ago used but Audrianna somehow fried it when shes smacked down on a bunch of keys at once. When she was like 6 months old or so. Obviously this laptop will be staying far from her hands. I wanted one mainly for when Audrianana spends her usual week -two week visits at the hospital since they have wifi. They do have laptops but I think they only have three and usually patients or parents snatch them up pretty fast. Or when I am at my friends house who has wifi and shes on her neighbors laptop we are both myspace fanatics lol. And then theres the fact that my desktop is in the livingroom and takes uup lots of room and when i am to move in with Stephen whenever that happens we won't have to try to find room for my desktop and his I will have my laptop instead.

Ok enough about the laptop maybe i will post pictures later.

As for Audrianna up until yesterday she was a very very tired girl she slept alot. Her pediatrician was concerned and we all thought she might wind up back in the hospital so the pediatrican was trying to get a hold of Audriannas neurologist he thought she might have been put on two many seizure meds at the hospital. Anyways since the neurologist wasnt in we had to wait til yesterday to hear the gameplan the pediatrician had said for now since Audrianna was drinking still. Just to let her sleep if she wanted to. Well Yesterday Audrianna seemed backe to her old self today even more so. And her neurologist is gonna try to get Audrianna in soemtime in the next week. Audriannas depokene has also been decreased cause they think thats what was making her so tired. I am beyond tired. Still trying to catch up on the 5 days I didn't sleep well while at the hospital. Well anyways I need to go. my car has a flat Stephen needs to put the donut on my tire then drive over get air in my tire and then get it patched. Cause Audrianna has a playdate later today. with someone I was good friends with in middle school. He has a daughter her age.

No comments: