I am gonna start posting a thread titled freebie fridays today its monday becase well I am behind on all the free stuff I have gotten in the mail. Who doesnt like free sameples.
So far this is what I got.
Two costo kirkland signature sample diapers. I got size 6 cause thats what they had left and to my surprise they run small ebcause miss audrianna is in a size 4 huggies, pampers, some generic diapers but the size 6 fits her too funny.
1. Pledge multi surface pre moistened clean and dust wipe with 1.00 coupon good for ant pledge furniture care product the coupon expires the end of next month.
Save $3.00 of any bag of blue natural cat food expires 6/30/09
Yogi tea 3 different samples. Green tea super anti-oxidant, berry detox, and himalayan apple spice
1 save 50 cents on any box of yogi tea good till december 31st 2009
post it recycled stickie notes
1 mommy to be bracelet. Was gonna give to a friend but now I am holding onto it for the future
1 packet of benefiber 1 serving size we use it for audrianna so its great.
1 package of 3 different size ziplock bags 1 freezer size, on produce one and one snack size, and a coupon for 1.00 off good twil april 30th 2009
also some other numerous household coupons
2 sample packs spleda with fiber
And a 1.00 off coupon
1 small sample size bag if quaker rice snacks we had the cheddar cheese ones audrianna gobbled them up
and a 50 cent off coupon for any quaker rice snack product
1 dunkin donuts smaple dark roast ground coffee whch I believe I mentioned in a previous post
a 1.50 dollar off coupon for any dov hair care product and I got some smaples.
Some lotion samples forgot the brand but used them already lol I want to say aveeno.
1 tide total care sample good for 1 load and a1.00 off coupon expires in december. I plan on using the coupon next week when we do our shopping tide is the only detergent audrianan isnt having issues with
an always infinite heavy flow pad and a 1.00 off coupon. I actually received two of these .
I have a few mnore things comming in the mail soon
Oh and audrianna got her free juicy juice cup we got one when she was like 2 but it ended up recalled. So we got one again. Hopefully the design is better

2 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! Isn't it fun to get the mail when you are getting all of the free stuff?
Dang girl!! You should post the link to where you get the free stuff from. I just joined a yahoo free stuff group today, so hopefully I start finding great free stuff to!!!!!!
Post a Comment