This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
10 1/2 hrs left
Audrianna gets her nerve block injections in her foot at 830am tommorow in boston. I should be asleep have tow ake up at 5am to head out at 530-6am. All I can think about is the botox injections and the long hospital stay that took place a week later and all Audrianna went through. yes its not botox shes getting this time but she did also get nerve blocks last time near her groin. I was so busy worrying about the gtube that Audriannas getting soon that it took my mind off her nerve block procedure tommorow. then today comes around and the panic sets it. I know theres some side effects from the procedure there also are risks. Shes my baby and we have been through so much. i just am praying to god that Audrianna ends up ok from this procedure and that he gives her a break for once. The poor girl has never had anything good come out of procedures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck tomorrow, I will say a prayer that all goes well!! I will be checking for an update to see how things went.
ok, I'm an idiot...i didn't see the post date...guess I'm a day late and a dollar short....hope all went well...
Post a Comment