Monday, December 6, 2010

Just needed to vent cause i'm stressed

So i was so excited about doing my christmas shopping online this year and I made sure I had plenty of money in my account so that I could get christmas shopping done for the girls.  we have never really been able to afford much.  well I got charlee her longies from top to bottom baby boutique and I got my nephews each there lego sets from walmart.com both those payments were shipped out and should be here anyday in fact the longies should be here today.  well the rest of the stuff i ordered online at toys r us and only one of those items says its been shipped.  I didnt get the girls much each a total of 4 gifts and my fiance called me from work to tell me the 123.00 has been returned back to our bank account.  I didnt cancel the order in fact it says the other items are still processing.  I don't know what to do I called and all i got was one of those stupid voice recordings.  I didn't buy the items from the store cause there wasnt any left and the online sales were better.  Now theres a chance my children wont even have a christmas this year :(

No comments: