Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our trip to Sloomb inc.

Ok time for a review of my own with products I purchased and plus its time for an update of my own anyways.

a couple weeks ago Audrianna had an appointment in boston at franciscan childrens hospital or so we thought since the appointment card said we did.  We loaded the kids in the car and headed to Boston.  well we get there to find out the receptionist messed up somewhere and that the dr doesnt even work on fridays ugh the frusteration.  So we got back in the car and I said to stephen why dont we go out and make this trip worth it since Audrianna missed school that day and its a good 2 hr drive from home.  So I looked up cloth diaper stores in teh area and came across Sloomb Inc.  i had heard about Sloomb before and had been really wanting to get charlee some longies and soakers and some other various cloth diaper things.  and i also saw that Diaperlab was nearby too.  well since sloomb was closer we decided to go there.  I am so glad I went too.

Erin is fantastic shes so nice and she answered so many questions that i had I love that her store is small and very homely she offered us coffee theres even couches to sit on and a nice carpet and a few things that Audrianna was able to play with she even met a playmate while she was there.  Erin has this persona about her she makes you feel at home not alot of businesses do that and she  truly cares about your needs.  You can tell that she als ocares greatly for the products she sells and that alot of love goes into her products.   While we were there I was able to see each product and touch each product.  and with her longies she even said I could try them on charlee first.  she has a paper with the sizes and measurements so you know what will work for your child. 

I purchased quite a bit my fiance split the cost halfway.  I bought a full sustainablebabyish starter kit which saved me 22.00 if it wasnt for the kit I would not have been able to afford what i got.  We also got a 10% off in store discount whoch also helped greatly.

anways I bought the full sustainablebabyish starter kit which includes:


2 Organic Bamboo Fleece Fitteds  I got a small and a medium  she actually put in two smalls but was quick to fix it when i got home and noticed the error.

2 Snapless-Multi Fitteds

1 Bamboo Terry Flat

2 OBF Doublers

1 Knit Wool Diaper Cover OR 1 Pair of Knit Wool Longies (+$22)

I opted for the soaker in air its such a nice blue color I got size small

I also purchased 2 pairs of longies a size small in carbon and a size medium in sprout

2 dryer balls from buddha bunz

1 bag of the new funk rock by rockin green

a planet wise zippered wet/dry bag

some sheepish grins bottom balm

gro via wipes and a gro via aio diaper

I got a few little goodies like the solid lanolin sample, and a sample of rockin green and a doubler.


I have tried all of the products and love them all and am including pictures of everything including my adroable baby in her sbish products,
top shelf has wipes warmer, a asket with wipes solution and lanolin, inserts, prefolds and doublers

Bottom shelf has flip disposables and gdiaper disposable inserts when i have them, a roll of flushable liners, the showbox has fleece liners and other odds and ends.  also two baby carriers are on the bottom shelf



pretty fluff starter kit
my whole order


cloth diaper set up sposies in wicker basket,  top rubbermaid drawer is pockets, middle drawer is fitteds, bottom is aio's and more pockets.  Purple bag hanging off changing table has covers.  planet wise wet bag holds dirty diapers, the red wetbag holds all of charlees dirty clothes



close up of sposies and the small basket of cloth wipes


pocket diapers

fitteds and a crocheted skirty i made


more pockets and aios

Charlee in her sbish longies size small in carbon





why hello there


Sbish snappable fitted in size small with a thirsties cover over it

a sbish snapless multi which i used my very first pin on I put two doublers in side and she was able to wear it all night without it soaking through her longies


sbish flat with a snappi also very absorbant

I love that I have found one way to be able to cloth diaper charlee at night without leaks I plan to buy from her again in the future she is taking preorders right now for her new knitted colors oh and you can get the fitteds in holiday colors now to

 THE BLACK FRIDAY HOLIDAY WEEK AT SLOOMB HAS BEGUN!
USE CODE: "BLACK20" AT CHECKOUT FOR 20% OFF YOUR ORDER THROUGH MONDAY 11/29 - Rockin' Green's limited edition holiday scent will be available at 12AM Friday, GroVia is included from 12AM Fri-12AM Sat.
WISHING YOU AND YOURS A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!
NEW SUSTAINABLEBABYISH KNIT WOOL COLORS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER

FREE SAMPLE WITH EVERY ORDER

She is also a sponsor of the great cloth diaper hunt which ends november 30th

also if you make a purchase fill out this form http://sloomb.com/referral_s/ and let her know I referred you

Jennifer pecor
e-mail is Audriannasmamaw at aol dot com thanks we could use the help

No comments: