Anyways Jenn Kuhn Independent scentsy consultant sent me Lenny The Lamb to review I chose sweet pea vanilla for the scent because of audriannas allergies and her asthma I wanted a lighter scent. Sweet pea vanilla was a good choicew because it is one of the lighter scents
How a buddy works
Just insert a Scent Pak™ and bring your Buddy to life with some of the best smells Scentsy has to offer. If you want your Buddy to smell really sweet, just give him (or her) a squeeze!
If you’d like to swap your Scent Pak with a different smell, just unzip your buddy, remove the Scent Pak, and replace it with another one of your favorites.
You can also use the scent paks in your locker, sock drawer, gym bag you name it.
Some of the scents you can choose from are.
Black Rasberry Vanilla
Berry Blush
Camu Camu
Cucumber Lime
For a description of the scents you can go here http://scentsybuddy.com/Home/Fragrances
Your child can go onto the scentsy buddy website and play games and register there buddy
http://scentsybuddy.com/Home/GamesIndex
Scentsy Buddies are fairly new they came out in September of 2010
you can choose from the following characters
Ollie the elephant
Lenny the Lamb
Penny the pig
Molly the Monkey
Roarbert the Lion
and
Ribbert the Frog
As you can see they are all super cute. The monkey is my fave. Audrianna loves her Lenny the Lamb she calls him Len Len, She doesnt keep him in her room but she does keep him in the playroom or on the couch he defintly smells lovely she loves giving him hugs and smelling him its so cute. The Buddy pledge was adorable to audrianna giggled quite a bit
I pledge to be at my buddies side
to share my love and buddy pride
to bring it to life with yummy smells
to share cuddles and hugs and fairytales
i'll protect my friend through joy and strife
I promise we'll be best friends for life.
this giveaway will be up til jan 10th 2010 at midnite est
YOU MUST FOLLOW ME PUBLICALLY VIA Google Friend Connect if you do not do so you will be disqualified from the giveaway I will be verifing this some people have not been doing this and it is not fair for my followers that are following directions
Mandatory Entries:
1. Follow me Publically via GFC 3 extra Entries
(Remember I will be checking )
2. Subscribe to my blog via Email (Bottom of my blog)
3. Follow Jenn Kuhn Independent scentsy consultant on facebook and let her know I sent you
other ways to enter
1. Vote for me on top mommy blogs click on the top mommy blogs banner at the top of my blog 2 EXTRA ENTRIES
2. go to Jenns Webpage and tell me one other scentsy product you like
3. and lastly what scentsy buddy would you choose if you won







54 comments:
Hi Jenny! I now follow your blog via Google.
Lynn R.
I also subscribe to your blog via email!
Lynn R.
boyzrus_3@yahoo.com
I follow Jenn Kuhn's Facebook!
Lynn R.
I love the warmers! Right now my fave is the Prancer warmer with the cozy fireside scent.
Lynn R.
The buddies are awesome! My middle son got the monkey for christmas, so if I win I'd probably like the elephant or the lion for my baby boy. He'd love either one!!
Lynn R.
following via GFC entry #1
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
following via GFC entry #2
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
following via GFC entry #3
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
already an email subscriber :)
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
following Jenn on FB and let her know you sent me.
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
voted for you entry #1
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
voted for you entry #2
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
I visited Jenn's website and I'm so excited about the Bring My Bar Back! There are so many I want to try....Baked Brown Sugar sounds awesome!
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
I would love to get Mollie the Monkey for my daughter! ♥
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
Liked Got Milk Stuff on FB and let them know you sent me entry #1
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
Liked Got Milk Stuff on FB and let them know you sent me entry #2
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
Liked Got Milk Stuff on FB and let them know you sent me entry #3
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
Liked Got Milk Stuff on FB and let them know you sent me entry #4
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
Liked Got Milk Stuff on FB and let them know you sent me entry #5
angelwcamowings {at} gmail {dot} com
I follow in gfc
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
I subscribe
bwneyes100 AT Hotmail DOT com
facebook fan of Jen and told her you sent me.
Nancy P.
I voted #1
I also like the Riverbed Full-Size Scentsy Warmer
they are all so cute.. I am thinking I would probably get the monkey
liked Goat Milk Stuff and told them you sent me.. Nancy P. #1
liked Goat Milk Stuff and told them you sent me.. Nancy P. #2
liked Goat Milk Stuff and told them you sent me.. Nancy P. #3
liked Goat Milk Stuff and told them you sent me.. Nancy P. #4
liked Goat Milk Stuff and told them you sent me.. Nancy P. #5
follow on gfc entry 1
hannahsking at gmail dot com
follow on gfc entry 2
hannahsking at gmail dot com
follow on gfc entry 3
hannahsking at gmail dot com
subscribed to the email
hannahsking at gmail dot com
fanned and thanked Jenn Kuhn on facebook
hannahsking at gmail dot com
voted top mommy blogs entry 1
hannahsking at gmail dot com
voted top mommy blogs entry 2
hannahsking at gmail dot com
Roarbert the Lion is super cute!
hannahsking at gmail dot com
I have been wanting to try the scentsy warmers for sometime.
hannahsking at gmail dot com
Follow you publicly (amanda alvarado) #1
tvpg at aol dot com
Follow publicly #2
tvpg at aol dot com
follow publicly #3
tvpg at aol dot com
Was alrady a fan of Jenn Juhn's FB. Let her a message
tvpg at aol dot com
Voted for you #1
tvpg at aol dot com
voted for you #2
tvpg at aol dot com
I like the Hugs & kisses warmer.
tvpg at aol dot com
I'd choose either the laml or the elephant. I can't decide right now! LOL
tvpg at aol dot com
follow GFC #1
taraz9 at excite dot com
follow GFC #2
taraz9 at excite dot com
follow GFC #3
taraz9 at excite dot com
subscribe
taraz9 at excite dot com
follow Jenn on FB
taraz9 at excite dot com
i'd get Molly the Monkey
taraz9 at excite dot com
I'd like to try the scentsy warmers
taraz9 at excite dot com
Post a Comment