I have been doing alot of reviews driected towards charlee and this event isnt really about her but I love all the reviews I have done and dont mind them. any hoo. I want to post about a cloth diaper company I have come across and I love.
Bootyful baby boutique.
Ashley was generous enough to send me a AI2 for Audrianna to try out . as you have read finding cloth diapers that fit audrianna and remain leak free has been quite the task for us. So part of me was nervous about trying a Bootyful baby boutique AI2 I didn't want to keep my hopes up with the chances of being let down. But Wow her diapers are amazing. not only do they fit well but the insert is pretty thick it snaps in place and holds audriannas pee very well even over night and shes quite the wetter.
The only thing I don't like about the diaper is the placement of the snaps on audrianna she is very skinny and has boney hips and the spas lay right on her hips. which makes her fuss when u snap them on but other then that shes fine and the diaper doesnt leave any marks on her. In fact she has this diaper on and I wish i had more. They are very well made and are holding up very well i have had this diaper for about 2 months and i tend to wash it pretty quickly since we don't have alot of cloth diapers for audrianna. We will be switching to daytime trainers tho and using cloth at night. I am hoping Ashley makes some trainers soon if she does and they are as absorbent as the Ai2 I have i will definitly be buying a few
| she likes to run around with my measuring spoons |
Ashley has been generous enough to give away an All-in-Two (winner will get to choose size and color).
Mandatory entries:
Remember you must follow me publically via Google Friend Connect I will bve checking.
1. become a fan of bootyful baby boutique on facebook and let her know i sent you and thank her too,
2. go to bootyful baby boutique and let me know one other product she sells that you like
other ways to enter
1. Subscribe to my blog via email
2. vote for me on top mommy blogs banner is at the top of my blog
3. tweet, share on facebook, blog about this giveaway 3 extra entries make sure you leave a link
I will be leaving this giveaway up til jan 10th at noon est then i will select a winner via random org

58 comments:
GFC follower, I liked and thanked Bootyful Baby Boutique on FB
Robyn L
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
I also love her wetbags!
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
I voted for you!
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
I shared on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-Mama-Wants/151720981532050?ref=ts#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=181686678525463&id=151720981532050
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
1
I shared on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-Mama-Wants/151720981532050?ref=ts#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=181686678525463&id=151720981532050
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
2
I shared on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-Mama-Wants/151720981532050?ref=ts#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=181686678525463&id=151720981532050
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
3
I follow as myjenbear!
myjenbear at msn dot com
I follow Bootyful Baby Boutique on Facebook!
myjenbear at msn dot com
GFC follower, I like Bootyful Baby Boutique on FB
ngee at mindspring dot com
GFC follower...
lasallefamily at gmail dot com
LIKE Bootyful Baby Boutique on FB
facebook.com/lasallefamily
Love the cloth wipes on Bootyful Baby Boutique!
lasallefamily at gmail dot com
like the diaper cream
ngee at mindspring dot com
gfc follower, already a fan of bootyful baby but thanked them for the chance to win.
hannahsking at gmail dot com
I would like to try Grandma El's cream.
hannahsking at gmail dot com
follow via email
hannahsking at gmail dot com
voted top mommy blogs
hannahsking at gmail dot com
already a fan of bootyful baby boutique on facebook & left a message
bootyful baby boutique on facebook
I like the cloth wipes also
missanneperry at gmail dot com
gfc follower I like bpptyful baby on facebook & left message
missanneperry at gmail dot com
GFC follower
I like bootyful baby on FB
I like the wetbags on bootyful baby
I'd love to try a fitted diaper. Am already a FB fan of Bootyful Baby and I follow via GFC (amanda alvarado)
tvpg at aol dot com
Am subscribed via email
tvpg at aol dot com
Voted for you on Mommy Blogs
tvpg at aol dot com
Thanks BBB on FB
tvpg at aol dot com
I follow you via gfc, thankef her on fb and like her wet bags!
GFC follower - I thanked Bootyful Babay Boutique on Facebook.
Andie W.
andiemarie923(at)gmail(dot)com
I like that she sells Contour Diaper, I really like Contour diapers and I feel like they are a little harder to come by compared to other types of diapers.
andiemarie923(at)gmail(dot)com
GFC follower. follow & thanked Bootyful
taraz9 at excite dot com
her wetbags
taraz9 at excite dot com
voted
taraz9 at excite dot com
extra entry #1 (goat milk stuff)
taraz9 at excite dot com
extra entry #2 (goat milk stuff)
taraz9 at excite dot com
extra entry #3 (goat milk stuff)
taraz9 at excite dot com
extra entry #4 (goat milk stuff)
taraz9 at excite dot com
extra entry #5 (goat milk stuff)
taraz9 at excite dot com
http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/23476784108408832
taraz9 at excite dot com
GFC follower, and I like and thanked Bootyful Baby Boutique on facebok
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
I also love her fitted diapers!
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
gfc follower
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
liked and thanked her on facebook
tiffany w.
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
I subscribed via email
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
I voted for you on TMB
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
http://www.theloveliveshere.com/2011/01/giveaway-alert.html
blogged 1
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
http://www.theloveliveshere.com/2011/01/giveaway-alert.html
blogged 2
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
http://www.theloveliveshere.com/2011/01/giveaway-alert.html
blogged 3
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
email subscriber
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
voted
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
I told Goat Milk's stuff you sent me
Extra entry 1
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dto com
I told Goat Milk's stuff you sent me
Extra entry 2
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dto com
I told Goat Milk's stuff you sent me
Extra entry 3
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dto com
I told Goat Milk's stuff you sent me
Extra entry 4
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dto com
I told Goat Milk's stuff you sent me
Extra entry 5
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dto com
tweet #1
http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/25575759263305728
taraz9 at excite dot com
entry #2
http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/25575759263305728
taraz9 at excite dot com
entry #3
http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/25575759263305728
taraz9 at excite dot com
Post a Comment