Here is little about the business:
She began my own business for the same reason most mom's start their
business:
1. She wanted to be able to stay home with my most valuable possessions – my
kids!
2. She wanted to contribute to the family, even if it was just enough to
cover the cost of groceries for a week.
3. She wanted to stay connected to society on a daily basis. Sometimes it
can be pretty lonely spending all day at home without an adult
conversation. :)
She chose to sell products made by WAHMs because she knows what it is like! she
has another small business on Etsy that she has been building for over a
year. She knows the heart and soul that goes in to a WAHM business. All the
missed sleep and sponsored giveaways in hopes of making a name for
yourself. She also wanted to help people realize that handmade products are
the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Because WAHM companies usually
only consist of one person doing all aspects of the business, they are very
vested in making sure the products they sell are of superior quality. She
have been amazed at the abilities these women have!
Thanks again,
Ali
Right now She sells only products made by WAHMs. A few of the women also have
their husbands work with them, but mainly the companies are WAHMs doing all
the work. At this moment and doesn't have any intention of adding any big name
companies.
Ok first let me tell you this was one of the best smelling packages I have opened recently. Have you ever loved a certain scent that would just take you back to your favorite memory or time of year. I totally experienced this when I opened the package. I am a big lover of snow cones in the summer time I don't know why but I only like them in the summer and thats it. So it was no surprise that when Ali owner of Ali and Swan agreed to sponsor a review for some super stars wipes solution and 2 of her cloth wipes. I was super excited to see that one of the choices of scents was Grape Snowcone. wow the scent couldnt have come any closer. When I smelt the super stars all I could think about was the summer time and being winter how much I missed the sun and the warmth and my delicious snow cones. I could almost smell and taste the grape snowcone and feel the warmth of the sun on my skin.
and the wipes OMG they are so soft they are bamboo and flannel wipes I got one pink and one blue.
Heres some info about the Super Stars Wipes Solution
Pure Bebe Super Stars are an easy to use, portable solution, that keeps your little one clean and fresh!
Looking for something that can keep your little one's bottom fresh, clean your toddler's sticky fingers, and wash your preschooler's dirty knees, all the while being natural and not causing that horrible burn or taste other alcohol wipes leave behind? Pure Bebe Super Stars can do all these things!
Pure Bebe Super Stars are:
~Natural
~Available in a variety of scents
~Easy to use
~Quick
~Unique
~Packaged in reusable container
~Cheaper per Star than other 'bits'
~Made without dyes
Each Super Star makes 8+oz. of solution, simply add water. Store solution on the changing table and 'dunk' wipes before use, fill spray bottle for on the go sanitizing, or pre-moisten wipes and store in travel or full size wipes container for no fuss cleaning.
Super Stars are available in these great scents:
Please choose ONE
Scents Available:
Lavender Jasmine
Lavender
Lemongrass
Beach Daisies
Strawberry Margarita
Mango Papaya
Rain
Extreme Tangerine
Cucumber Mint
Pomegranate
Lilac
Blueberry Hill
White Tea and Ginger
Mint Leaf and Chamomile
Creme Brulee
Raspberry Lemonade
Vanilla Pear
Hawaiian
Sleepy Time
Grass Stain
Lettuce
Apricot Fig
Green Tea
Juicy Pear
Sweet Tarts
Fresh Bamboo
Fruit Salad
Coconut Lime Verbena
Baby Fresh
Caribbean Coconut
Winterberry
Jack Frost
Strawberry Rhubarb
Mardarin Coconut
Grape Snowcone
Clean Cotton
Vanilla Wafer
Baked Apple
Oatmeal Milk and Honey
Scent descriptions can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/PureBebe/113302772026169?v=app_2347471856
You will receive 66 Super Stars for over 4 GALLONS of solution!
Ingredients:
coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, glycerine (kosher), aloe vera gel, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, soy bean protein, essential oils (if chosen), fragrance oils (if chosen)
I cut of one corner of the star and put it in the little foaming solution bottle I have for traveling since its not 8oz I want to say its maybe 2oz, I mixed it with very hot water and waited for a few hrs til it cooled down perfect timing since charlee decided it was time to poop and since we are just starting out on cereal it was a little thicker then usual. So i squirted some of the solution onto the bamboo/flannel wipe and I have to say i was able to get all of the poop off her bottom with two squirts and I only needed one wipe.
I love that the smell of the wipes solution is not overpowering and my 5 year old loves it too she squirted some on her hands and used it like it was hand soap. and she kept going around the house sniffing her hands lol.
| The bottle is not included |
| Add caption |
Ali has been nice enough to give one lucky fan some Super Stars wipes Solution choice of scent and 2 wipes boy, girl or gender neutral
I will keep this giveaway up til January 5th 2011 (wow 2011) 12am est . i will give the winner 48 hrs to contact me after I email them.
Mandatory entries.
(please include your email with each entry for it to count)
you must follow me publically via GFC before you can
1. go to Ali and Swan's store page and tell me one other product you like that they sell
2. Tell me what my christmas wish is
3. go to ali and swans etsy page and tell me what scent you would choose if you won. http://www.etsy.com/listing/62684111/pure-bebe-super-stars-cloth-wipes
other ways to enter
1. tweet about this giveaway
2. like ali and swan on facebook and show some love or thank her
http://www.facebook.com/#!/aliandswan


43 comments:
I also like the Nifty Nappy on her website!
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
I'd pick Winterberry
Your Chrismtas wish was for your family to think about Audrianna's needs and health this christmas
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
I like Ali and Swan on facebook
(Hillary Blaire Westbrook)
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
I'd like to try the nifty nappy one size pocket diaper.
tannis_z at excite dot com
Your christmas wish is that family consider the health and safety of your daughter and make exceptions to include her!
tannis_z at excite dot com
I would choose the Lemongrass scent.
tannis_z at excite dot com
already a fan of ali & swan and sent some love
tannis_z at excite dot com
I love their Fleece Diaper Covers!
Foxchick16@aol.com
I love their fleece diaper covers
foxchick16@aol.com
Your wish was for your family to think about Audrianna's needs and health this Christmas
foxchick16@aol.com
I'd pick Lemongrass! My favorite scent that I can never seem to find!
foxchick16@aol.com
I snet Ali AND Swan some FB love :)
I like the Nifty Nappy fitted diapers!
sradke1024 at gmail dot com
I would like the strawberry margarita scent!
sradke1024 at gmail dot com
My Christmas wish is to recover from my gall bladder surgery quickly!
sradke1024 at gmail dot com
I like Ali & Swan on fb and thanked her!
sradke1024 at gmail dot com
I like the Snuggy Baby XL Sorbet Wet Bag
equestrian22 at msn dot com
I would pick baby fresh!!
For your family to think about Audrianna
I like Ali and Swan on FB (April Adams Naiman)
equestrian 22 at msn dot com
I love the Nifty Nappies!
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
I would choose Carribean Coconut!
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
Your Christmas wish was for your family to think about Audrianna's needs and health this Christmas.
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
Like ali and Swan on FB and thanked!
Robyn L
what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
i also like the wee bonnie botts. they look adorable
mille_15@yahoo.com
you want your in laws to consider your daughters health (kinda crappy that they dont) :(
mille_15@yahoo.com
liked em and left thanks on their FB page
mille_15@yahoo.com
i'd chose fruit salad
mille_15@yahoo.com
I like this cover: Brookiellen Chocolate Jungle Diaper Cover. It is so cute!
tvpg at aol dot com
Your wish is/was that your in-laws include Audrianna and take into consideration her health and safety. {{{{Hugs}}}}
tvpg at aol dot com
I'd pick either winterberry or jack frost.
tvpg at aol dot com
Am a fan of ali And swan on FB (Amanda Alvarado)
tvpg at aol dot com
They carry Nifty Nappy which has been on my "want to try list" for quite awhile.
hannahsking at gmail dot com
My Christmas wish is for a happy and healthy 2011. Simple and cheesy.
hannahsking at gmail dot com
Vanilla wafer sounds great!
hannahsking at gmail dot com
fan of ali and swan on facebook
as allison killgore king
hannahsking at gmail dot com
Your Christmas wish was for your family to consider Audrianna's health and needs.
hannahsking at gmail dot com
extra entry #1 for goat milk referral
hannahsking at gmail dot com
extra entry #2 for goat milk referral
hannahsking at gmail dot com
extra entry #3 for goat milk referral
hannahsking at gmail dot com
extra entry #4 for goat milk referral
hannahsking at gmail dot com
extra entry #5 for goat milk referral
hannahsking at gmail dot com
Post a Comment