Friday, November 26, 2010

Motherlove products review and giveaway along with question #2 US Only CLOSED

tiffany asked how early can cerebral palsy be detected and what is used to detect iy.


The first signs suggesting cerebral palsy (CP) are usually noticed by parents, generally before a child is 18 months old. Motor skills, including developmental delays in basic infant milestones such as rolling over, sitting, crawling or walking, are common signs signaling cerebral palsy. For example, there are children who have muscle tone that is abnormal. A child with decreased muscle tone (hypotonia) appears too relaxed, looking floppy. On the other hand, some babies experience increased muscle tone (hypertonia) in which they look rigid or stiff. Unusual posture may involve favoring one side of the body



Besides testing motor skills, doctors also run blood tests, genetic tests, metabolic tests and test for vision and hearing. Children with CP usually are tested for intelligence to determine mental impairments. Diagnostic tests and regular medical check-ups are also needed for confirming a CP diagnosis.



Read more: How Is Cerebral Palsy Detected?
eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4895078_how-cerebral-palsy-detected.html#ixzz16PyfaPln
 
Has your baby ever had a diaper rash thats tough to get rid of, or even dry chapped cheeks from teething, or maybe you have had thrush while breastfeeding.   Look no further then MotherLove Products.
They are even safe for cloth diapers.
 
charlee is a chunky little monkey and she gets that horrible irriation in her neck folds and I tried everything to get rid of it.  when I was send both motherlove diaper rash and thrush salve for charlee and green salve for audrianna.  I decided since they were sent for me to review that I would go ahead and try it on her neck after all it doesnt hurt to try.

that is what her neck looked like before we used mother love diaper rash and thrush salve
 
after about 3 days of using it i noticed a huge difference and the irriation was gone I put it on her neck every day now and she hasnt had that irritation since.
 
An all-natural herbal salve for persistent, inflamed diaper rash. Diaper safe and compatible with all diapers including cloth. Motherlove’s diaper rash & thrush has a zero rating (zero toxins) on EWG’s skin deep database and is made with 96% certified organic ingredients.




Size: 1 oz.



(extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, oregon grape root, myrrh, yarrow*, calendula*) *Certified Organic Ingredients



Use to soothe persistent inflamed diaper rash. May also be used on mother's nursing nipples. Does not need to be washed off nipple prior to nursing.


This all natural versatile salve quickly and effectively takes the itch out of insect bites, bee stings and poison ivy. It soothes and eases the discomforts of rashes, chapped and irritated skin. A must for every home! Motherlove’s green salve has a zero rating (zero toxins) on EWG’s skin deep database and is made with 100% certified organic ingredients.




Size: 1 oz.



(extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, comfrey*, plantain*, marshmallow root*, calendula*)

*Certified Organic Ingredients



Apply to affected area several times daily to help relieve itch, rash, or chapped and irritated skin.

I used the greensalve on my pinky finger not sure what it is but that finger gets extremly dry and cracks every fall and winter.  I havent noticed a big difference yet but slowly its getting better.  This stuff works great on bug bites and chapped cheeks also.
'


MotherLove has been generous enough to giveaway one diaper rash and thrush salve and one green salve to two lucky winners.  one winner will get the rash and thrush salve while another winner will get the green salve

U must reside in the US for this giveaway

Mandatory entries:

1. follow Me publically on GFC I will be checking

2.  Follow MotherLove on facebook and thank them for this giveaway
3.  ask me one question it can be about anything you want

4. Tell me which product you want to win either the diaper rash and thrush salve or the green salve

Make sure you leave you email address with each post as a way to contact you.  Giveaway ends december 13th at 12 noon est I will give the winner 48hrs to contact me once i send out the email. 


congrats TO MY TWO WINNERS

SHANNON AND LOVE LIVES HERE

12 comments:

Mama Campbell said...

follow you on gfc
andrea.dippner at gmail.com

Mama Campbell said...

following motherlove on fb
andrea.dippner at gmail.com

Mama Campbell said...

What are some of your hopes and dreams for Audrianna?
andrea.dippner at gmail.com

Mama Campbell said...

i would try the green salve, since i'm supposed to have some of the diaper/thrush cream sent to me soon! :o)
andrea.dippner at gmail.com

Emily's Family said...

I follow you



Shannonh@couponmommyof3.com

Emily's Family said...

Liked motherlove on fb and left note
Shannonh@couponmommyof3.com

Emily's Family said...

Do you have a facebook page?

Shannonh@couponmommyof3.com

Emily's Family said...

I would love the diaper rash

Shannonh@couponmommyof3.com

LoveLivesHere said...

follow you via GFC

LoveLivesHere said...

I'm following them on FB

loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com

Sorry I forgot my email in the last entry!!

LoveLivesHere said...

How does Audrianna do with Charlee?

loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com

LoveLivesHere said...

I'd love to try the diaper rash one!

loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com