Taraz asked
what types of tests/screenings are done to determine during pregnancy if a baby has cp? I want to say that there is no tests or screenings that can be done during pregnancy to determine if the baby will have cp. Both pregnancies I had genetic testing done and cerebral palsy was never detected. the 2nd time with charlee we were told it couldnt be tested for in utero. My wish is that one day it can be.
are there treatments that can be done while baby is still in utero?
since Cerebral palsy isnt detectd while still in utero there are no treatments that can be done
what are the stats of how many babies born have cp?
More than 4500 American babies are diagnosed with cerebral palsy each year
Now for my Biokleen review and Giveaway
I was given the awesome opportunity to review some biokleen products
I was sent the following
1. Bac-Out Stain & Odor Eliminator
2.Citrus All-Temperature Citrus Laundry Liquid
3. Chlorine Free Oxygen Bleach Plus
4.Automatic Dish Powder
5. and Bac-out stain and odor eliminator in the spray bottle
Jim Rimer founded Biokleen in 1989. As a previous sales representative of cleaning chemicals in the commercial and industrial industry he became more and more aware of the dangers of the products he was selling and the ingredients they contained.
He saw first hand his chemicals were creating health problems for his customers, causing negative effects - including cancer - on families and pets in the homes and businesses where these supplies were being used. Jim was selling poison and this realization shook him to the core. Jim's drive to take a stand and make a difference helped motivate him to study chemistry. With his newfound knowledge and driven passion he formulated his first cleaner using natural, non-toxic ingredients. Today Biokleen continues to develop and create innovative products, which still measure up to Jim's beliefs and standards:
•Effectiveness
•Concentration
•Non-Toxic
•Environmentally Safe
.I have always heard about Bac-out stain and odor eliminator when using cloth diapers but have never been able to find it and our nearest whole foods store is a good half hour or so away from me and I am not even sure if they have it so I have never tried it.
when I received an email from Janine Lule that she would love to be a sponsor for the cerebral palsy awareness event I was really excited because I would be able to review Bac-Out which I have heard so much about. I was even more surprised when the package arrived at my house and i had not one prooduct but 5 BioKleen Products to review, how awesome is that. I sent the dishwashing powder home with Audriannas PCA because we don't own a Dishwasher and she was more then happy to let me know how that worked out for her. she said she loves how clean her dishes get but she does prefer liquid dishwashing liquid over powder but thats just her preference, she also like the way it smelled.
I have two kids who gets stains on everything audriannas clothes tend to get what I would like to call drool stains on the collars of her shirts and then theres the everyday dirt, grass, food ect stains. and Charlee gets the reflux stains, and then the yucky stains from her poop explositons that tend to occur. and for some reason both of my kiddos have some disgusting smelling pee. Audrianna was tested so many times because of it but it turns out it is just the way her pee smells. so as soon as the bac-out came in and with every diaper change i sprayed some bac-out on charlees dirty diapers and tossed them right into the wetbag, since we only have like a weeks worth of diapers. when it came to diaper laundry day I did my normal soak and wash routine and I even 2nd rinsed the diapers because Bac-out can irritate some babies bottoms and with both of my kids having sensitive skin I wanted to try and avoid any rashes. Once the diapers were washed I was pleased with how clean they turned out and not even a stain on them and no stinkies either.
My fiance works in a warehouse that sells automotive parts and in this warehouse there is no air conditioning which right now with the lovely new englad cold weather doesnt matter anyways. But before since he has to clmib 3 - 4 flights of stairs and when you do that for 9hrs a day you tend to get on the stinky side lol if your all sweaty. his clothes tend to get very dirty so now I use the Citrus All-Temperature Citrus Laundry Liquid
and a little bit of the Chlorine Free Oxygen Bleach Plus to clean his clothes and even mine it not only cleans and whitens are clothes but it also smells good. I rinse our clothes a 2nd time but I do this with any detergent to make sure all the soap residue is out of the clothes.
I love my biokleen products and cant wait to buy even more even if i have to order them online
Janine has been generous enough to giveaway some biokleen products to one lucky fan. One Lucky fan will win the following
1 All-Temp Laundry Powder 5 lb.
1 Bac-Out Stain & Odor Eliminator
1 Lavender Fresh
This giveaway will go til December 15th 2010 at Noon EST
I will give the winner 48hrs to respond to my email if I don't hear back within 48hrs I will redraw for a new winner.
Mandatory:
1. you must include your email address under each comment as a way to reach you if you win.
2. Follow me publically via GFC i will be checking
3. ask a question about cerebral palsy or anything else. I will be answer these questions as I post new entries
4. follow Biokleen on facebook and thank them for the giveaway on my blog and alsolet them know I sent you.
Other ways to enter
Got the biokleen Website and tell me one faq you have learned
Tweet about this giveaway on twitter using @momtoablessing and @BiokleenInc in the tweet you will get 3 extra entries for this
Good luck
had to draw a new winner so congrats love lives here

7 comments:
I follow you via GFC
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
How does Audrianna do in school with her CP?
loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com
I liked them on FB and told them you sent me
follow you on gfc (mama campbell)
andrea.dippner at gmail.com
liked them on fb & told them you sent me!
andrea.dippner at gmail.com
what kind of therapy will Audrianna continue to get as she gets older?
their products come in recyclable containers---including the plastic bags they are shipped in.
andrea.dippner at gmail.com
Post a Comment