Monday, November 8, 2010

Today I Ate A Rainbow Review And Giveaway 11/30 CLOSED

Vegetables and Fruits have have never really been an issue to get Audrianna to eat in fact she loves her variety of fruits and veggies there are seldom few that she doesn't like. But carrots and Green Beans happen to be two of the hardest veggies to get Audrianna to eat and shes not a fan of oranges but thats because there so juicy she tends to choke on the juices. 

I was still excited to be able to review the rainbow kit from Today I Ate A Rainbow.  I was sent the kit to review.  The kit comes with the following

Setting healthy eating habits just got a little easier!

giveaway ends on november 30th at midnite winner will have 48hrs after I email them to contact me before i select a new winner.



“Today I Ate A Rainbow!™” is an interactive nutritional chart that makes eating fruits and vegetables fun for your children! Consisting of a colourful rainbow chart and bright cartoon magnets this tool will allow your children to easily track the fruits and vegetables they eat throughout the day.



This package contains the complete Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ chart and The Rainbow Bunch book. These tools turn healthy eating into a fun challenge!





The package contains the following:

• Complete "Today I Ate A Rainbow!™" Chart

• 1 Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ chart

• 4 sets of coloured magnets

• 4 achievement magnets

• 2 fridge magnets

• 1 colour-coded shopping list

• The Rainbow Bunch Book

• BONUS! Rainbow Bookmark

Heres a bit about Kia Robertson the founder of Today I Ate A Rainbow

We created the Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ chart to keep track of the produce that our daughter was eating as we found that sometimes when life got really busy we didn’t always live up to our expectations of ensuring she was eating her fruits and veggies! We also wanted her to participate and take responsibility for her food choices in a fun and interactive way.




We knew that if she ate produce from all the main colour groups every day, she would be getting a good variety of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. This chart was such a huge help to us with very successful results, we decided to make it available to other parents! Our plan is to expand our line of products and services to encourage healthy eating for the whole family!



Our latest product is our new childrens book called The Rainbow Bunch~ Learning to eat a Rainbow of fruits and veggies! We have a lot of other exciting products and plans in the works… so check back often!

Audrianna wasnt really fond of the magnets or the chart but I think its still a bit hard for her to do anyway.  I definitly think kids would benefit from the chart just not Audrianna right nwo maybe when she gets a little older.  She was very very fond of the Rainbow Bunch Book She loves the book and we read it atleast twice a day.  She even brought it to school so her teacher could read it to the class and even the teacher liked it as well as audriannas peers. Theres not many books that Audrianna will sit and listen to the whole thing but this is one that she will sit and listen to the story over and over again.

Meet The Rainbow Bunch: Ruby, Owen, Yoshi, Gabby and Pippa! Follow them on their journey of discovering WHY it is so important to eat a rainbow of fruits and vegetables everyday!




This rhyming book was written for young children between the ages of 2 -5 yrs old. It is a great tool to open up communication about the importance of eating a rainbow of fruits and vegetables everyday!


Kia Has been generous enough to offer one lucky fan there own Today I Ate A Rainbow Kit. 

Mandatory Entries:
all entrants must follow this blog publically via GFC.  also leave your email address under each entry and onlu one entry per comment.

1.  ask me one question about cerebral palsy one that hasnt been covered yet during this cerebral palsy awareness event.  I will answer one question per day.

2.  Like Today I Ate A Rainbow on Facebook tell her I sent you a thank her for the giveaway

3.  follow on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. 




random org chose #6

following today i ate the rainbow on fb


                                                        csilve03 at yahoo dot com

Times up have not heard from the winner in over 48hrs so its off to draw a new winner.  Random.org pick me a winner

random.0rg chose entry number 2 of 6 so stacey you have won congrats

6 comments:

Craftygirl12882 said...

I liked I ate a rainbow on fb
stacey_gane@yahoo.com

Craftygirl12882 said...

following eatingarainbow on twitter
stacey_gane@yahoo.com

Our Crazy Days Called Life said...

Follow

ocdcl@mai.com

carly said...

i follow via gfc
csilve03 at yahoo dot com

carly said...

following eatingarainow on twitter
csilve03 at yahoo dot com

carly said...

following today i ate the rainbow on fb
csilve03 at yahoo dot com