Lets see if I can get everything updated while I am sitting here sneezing my head off ugh. Its been a rough week with Audrianna being sick and then me getting a cold it was horrible first it started with a cough then my whole body hurt so I took some tehraflu for severy cough and congstion and that made my chest stop hurting and the cough better now i just have the sneezes which since we sleep with the windows open I am positive are just due to allergies since I get bad allergies pretty much anytime I go outdoors so my dr had prescribed me claratin. (Holy Shyt my daughter just pointed to micky mouse clubhouse on tv which just started and said Mickey) Sorry getting excited with her latest accomplishment. So now she has mickey, kitty and uh oh as her latest words But sadly she wont repeat them if asked she has to be super excited about the word shes sayin for her to say it.
Anyways back to my updating Audriannas been doing ok with her feeds she gets almost all of the three cans in at night shes been getting a little more then 2 1/2 cans before she gets full. And shes eatting a little better by mouth last night she had Popcorn chicken from KFC and potatoe wedges. The nurse came by and weighed her but she continues to loose weight I am of course concerned because before the feeding tube we hit 28lbs then she started dropping weight and here again she was 28lbs and then got sick and is still losing weight yeah it sux.
The nurse did tell us that our new nurse will be starting next week and we should be getting a phone call soon to know when ect. And she left us with Audriannas binder which will be for the other nurse with timesheets to fill out. Ok then on wednesday Audrianna had her PT Eval at the weldon rehab center in springfield we had to get a referral from her dr so she could get services another reason we love dr foreman in Boston his recommendation was 4 times a week at 30-45 minutes. Anyways the PT did like some of the things Audrianna can do but its that one leg that is the problem since her foot turns in wards and we cant get it flat so that is the leg and foot they will be focusing on the most. We start the 19th of may by then she said all should be ok with insurance. She also said that during audriannas session she will probably have an equipment person come out and evaluate audrianna for the equipment she needs like a bath seat, stander ( she uses one at school), Rifton chair for eatting shes to big for her highchair and booster seat but not steady enough or big enough to sit in a regular chair. So I am excited about that.
Audriannas going with us after school to the shrine circus it starts at 4 but we are heading over at 2 to beable to find a parking spot the nurse told us if we put audrianna in her wheelchair they will probably let us move up from so audrianna can sit in a handicap spot. Right now we are in the 12th row so I am hooping they will let audrianna be up front. I am also praying audrianna beaves and can sit through the circus. The tickets were from the salvation army. Gotta love them. Audriannas been through alot lately so a trip to the circus is definatly a must. well off to get audrianna her meds through her tube and then give her a bath and put her on the bus for school was supposed to go to my friends while audrianna was in school but i knew yesterday she was defiantly going to go into labor early she was due the 9th and was having some contractions yesterday and well today shes at the hospital. So I am anxiously awaiting the news to hear that Gage Russell has arrived safely.

No comments:
Post a Comment