Sooo we got a new truck last week its an exstended cab with lots of leg room. And f350 dont ask me anything else about it I dont know much it was a gift from his great uncle because eventually its going to get tough putting audrianna in the truck and getting her out of it. ect. Ok anyways so yesterday we moved audriannas toddler bed to the new house so audrianna doesnt have to sleep on a big mattress with me every night or should I say I dont have to sleep in her bed til she falls asleep everynight. Well of course she now has to get used to her bed all over again so she screamed her head off till I came in and laid in her bed with her thankfully I am not very heavy. and today Audrianna and I went to the old house and took apart her bookshelf and her toy shelf and packed up her toys and books and a few of her favorite stuffed animals and then we came back home and I set up her room she was very excited. I do need to go through and get rid of a good chunk of her toys tho that shes just to big for. and now for ur viewing pleasure pics of her room can finally decorate her room how I want it. Will be hanging up pictures at some point. And theres no dresser yet.
This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Finally almost feels like home
Sooo we got a new truck last week its an exstended cab with lots of leg room. And f350 dont ask me anything else about it I dont know much it was a gift from his great uncle because eventually its going to get tough putting audrianna in the truck and getting her out of it. ect. Ok anyways so yesterday we moved audriannas toddler bed to the new house so audrianna doesnt have to sleep on a big mattress with me every night or should I say I dont have to sleep in her bed til she falls asleep everynight. Well of course she now has to get used to her bed all over again so she screamed her head off till I came in and laid in her bed with her thankfully I am not very heavy. and today Audrianna and I went to the old house and took apart her bookshelf and her toy shelf and packed up her toys and books and a few of her favorite stuffed animals and then we came back home and I set up her room she was very excited. I do need to go through and get rid of a good chunk of her toys tho that shes just to big for. and now for ur viewing pleasure pics of her room can finally decorate her room how I want it. Will be hanging up pictures at some point. And theres no dresser yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that's awesome about the truck...wow! Very generous!
Aud's new room looks just like Luke's old room in our old house. He had the slanted ceiling and the paneling, too! I love her curtains!
Thanks her room loooks almost identicle to our room. Her curtains are tinkerbell and came from walmart. And we know her inflatable tinkerbell chair came from u the section with the chair is her music corner all her musical instruments and her lil mp3radio are in that corner. I am a nut I like things organized including her toys.
Post a Comment