So Audrianna saw the nutrionist today at the GI dr's office I forgot all about the appointment thankfully i called cause I thought he GI appointment was tommorow that in fact is the 28th of this month along with her hearing test and our appointment with genetics lol. Anyways so the nutrionist weighed her shes 29lbs 7oz which is amazing shes never been this weight ever so its a great feeling shes also alot taller I forgot how long she was tho. And then the nutrionist said Audrianna can go from 2 gravity feeds a day to 1 and instead of 3 cans a night shes down to 2 1/4 cans a night and the feed starts at 9pm-7am instead of 7pm-7am. So far the tube is still permanent. The Goal is tho for Audrianna to increase feeds at lunch and dinner and she wants the school to send us audriannas lunch menu everyday so we know exactly what and how much shes eatting everyday. And we go back july 9th and I am to have a record of all shes been eatting.
Im gonna try and get up some before the feeding tube and after pics in order first will be before then obviously after

No comments:
Post a Comment