You were an amazing cat and noone could ask for a cat any better then u were. You lived a good 19 plus years full of laying in the window sill, watching tv on my lap, getting all sorts of kitty treats, ect. We love you very much and you will be missed greatly.
So last night as you all know I had to bring playful to the Vets. we got there and I told the receptionsit I felt that Playful just really needed to be put down. and I didn't want to get charged for an checkup also so she told me to sit down and talk with the dr about it when the dr came out. Well the dr comes out and leads me to this nice big room with leather couches that are super comfy the room was just overall really nice there was even one of those wter fountain things with the rocks and stuff. She asked me if I was absolutly ok with the decision I was making or if I wanted to talk to the vet first. I told her I was 100% sure with my choice and I started telling her everything about playful and how she had been acting ect. So she leaves the room and goes to get the paperwork filled out and everything. Then she comes back in tells me I can either a. Have playful euthanized and then bring her home to bury her and that would cost me 78.00. That was not an option 1. My sister had brough me to the vets and so Audrianna and my sisters to girls were in the car all three are 5 and under. And 2. I didn't know when i would have time to bury her. Our other option was for her to be euthanized and then cremated that would cost me 143.00 That was the option I went with. the last option would cost me a bit more and it would just be them giving me her remains after she was cremated. But anyways so yeah she was put to sleep last night she was very calm about it I think she was just ready to go and it made her feel better. I hoewever still am sad about it but have been busy all day trying not to think about it

2 comments:
Jenny, I am so sorry to hear about last night. At least she went peacefully. I guess that's all we can ask for. I am sending hugs....
I am so sorry to hear about Playful. We know how hard it is to lose a furry member of your family. I am sending you lots of thoughts and prayers
Post a Comment