This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I can't get over how strong she is
So this is gonna be a brief entry cause I am tired. Audrianna went and saw the surgeon yesterday and she had her mic-key button swapped to a new one I was prepared for a screamfest or her fighting the surgeon but she didn't she just laid perfectly still and didnt make a peep. I of course got all teary eyed because its such a weird thing to see. We go back next month and the surgeon said this time he'd gonna have me change it he also wrote a prescription for a bigger sized mic-key button because shes 29lbs 4oz according to there scale. He asked if we could bring in our old unused boxes of mic-key buttons when she definatly needs the bigger size that way the other ones can go to families whose insurance doesnt cover them. And of course we will. Our insurance gives us two buttons a month and we already have 3 that have never been opened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment