This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Referral contest
So I have decided tp do a referral contest for my blog the person who gets me the most followers gets 5 extra entries to a giveaway of there choice during my cerebral palsy awareness blog event next month. you have from now til my daughters due date 8-15-2010 to get your referrals in. Each referral needs to follow my blog publically and leave a comment under this post on who sent them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I was personally invited by you Jenny. Thank you for the invite and I will do my best to help you out..
Best Wishes to you and your Family.~Hugs~ Christina Cisneros
I am following you publicly, and was referred by my bloggy besty Lacy Dill (Navy_Frugalista).
Welcome Christina
and welcome cindi
Post a Comment