Dear Charlee,
Just 18 days ago you were born I can't believe its been that long already, everyday you continute to thrive and show us all a little more of your personality. I love being able to nurse you and watch you grow. My heart melts everytime you look up at me and make your cute little faces. Even tho there is a possibility that you can't hear what mommy, daddy, and sissy say to you we still love you and will always love you. I have hope and faith and feel that you will be ok you just need more time to grow. The same with your reflux and tummy problems. yes it sucks right now but just ask Audrianna you will eventually grow out of them. Your already growing so fast yesterday at your sick visit at the pediatricians you were already 6lbs 14oz. you were 5lbs 15oz at birth the pediatrician says thats amazing weight gain for a 2 week old.
Dear Audrianna,
You will be starting kindegarten in 2 weeks. everyday you are growing and showing us all the things you can do. Just 4 years ago we were in the neurologist office being told you would never be able to do anything on you own. Well you showed the drs and us that noone was going to ever tell you that you would never not be able to do something. Of course sometimes you take it to the extreme when mommy and daddu tell you no lol. We are so proud of you and how much of a big helper and big sister you have been to Charlee. Mommy really appreciates you getting wipes for sissy everytime you see mommy get ready to change her diaper, I love how every morning when you wake up and every night before you go to bed you insist on giving sissy a kiss, or how you remind mommy and daddy that we need a burp cloth before we burp charlee or she might just spit up on us. Your such a big girl and I don't know where I would be without you. Mommy used to say she would probably lose her mind if it weren't for daddy because of how much she forgets to do sometimes. But i think I would be lost without you. I really feel I was put here to be you and charlee's mom and that was it. I have never really been good at anything but being a mother always came naturally to me. you can either sit back and be miserable with the things life throws at you or you can simply sit back and enjoy everything that comes your way.

No comments:
Post a Comment