This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Questions about cerebral palsy, cloth diapers or life in general
So to start the ball rolling on the Cerebral Palsy Awareness Event on my blog. I am giving all my followers a chance to submit questions that they would like me to answer. They can be about Cerebral Palsy, Audrianna, Myself, Cloth Diapering, or Life in General. Please E-mail questions to me at Audriannasmamaw@aol.com or simply leave your question as a comment and then in a few weeks I will do a blog entry and answer all the questions that I can answer. :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you so much for doing this! Boutique Baby Love is VERY excited to be joining you!
:) You should stop by on Sunday for my blog hop!! <3 Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment