Friday, January 16, 2009

Jumped on the free sample bandwagon

So I did it I jumped onto the free sample bandwagon. So far I got already in the mail.

1. Bottle of nature made liquid softgel vitamin c tablets theres 14 of them its obviously a sample bottle.

1 1.7 fl oz bottle of pantene pro-v smooth lisses shampoo and 1 bottle of conditioner.

Because I have a sephoras beauty insider card I got a post card in the mail yesterday to get a bag of 10 samples from sephora if I either made a purchase online or if I just walked into a sephoras store no purchase necessary well since I live 10 minutes from the mall and they have a sephoras I went in brought the card and got my bag with the samples in it. The contents of the ziplocked baggy were as follows.

1. rare minerals purely nourishing facial moisturizer

2. Cosmedicine opti-mologist eye cream with light diffusers

3. Fresh Soy Face Cream with rose water and cucumber extract

4. Sephora smoothing and mattifying primer

5. murad essential-c eye cream spf-15

6. fekkai glossing cream for hair

7. Fatgirlsleep cream

8. the microdelivery peel step 1 and step 2

9. kinerase clear skin regulating mask

10. Tend Skin Liquid .25 fl oz
and a coupon for free shipping if i buy any full size product on any one of the above samples.

I never ever thought to take advantage of the whole free sample thing before. but Why not.

I signed up on shop4freebies .com
and I still have the following comming in the mail

1 sample box of prilosec otc. Im hoping this will help my heartburn
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid60936.aspx


2. kpack shampoo-5
http://joico.com/promos/promos_form.php?promo=8

3. Playtex® Drop-Ins® Original Nurser System. I think im gonna give it to my sister just found out shes preggo

4. SoftSheen-Carson Optimum Care Dandruff Solutions haircare treatment.

5. Gooseberry patch cookbook
Gooseberry Patch cookbook.

6. Febreze SPORT Workout Odor Eliminator
http://www.mapmyrun.com/febreze

7. quaker oats mini delights

The list goes on lol.

On other news my ex and I audriannas father are finally back togethetr. Yep Really excited we had our space and relaized we only want to be with each other.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Isn't it fun to get all of that stuff free? I really enjoy discount shopping and the free samples. It is my own little rush.

Glad to hear that you are so happy right now!

momtoablessing said...

Yes it is. of ocurse now its the waiting for them to come in the mail