Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Im having a

GIRL yup another girl. So far she is healthy a pain in the butt and difficult to get images on the ultrasound but shes healthy. And growing great. Audriannas not too excited she wanted a boy and we really did to cause this is the last baby for us. People keep asking me are yu sure u might change your mind. I am absolutely positive. We had a hard time conceiving this one and the ob wasnt even sure i could get pregnant. And well now at 20 weeks I have already been to the hospital once I was there sunday night for bad back pain and cramps and pelvic pain and I have been put on bedrest til the 14th when i see my OB she wasnt in when I had my followup from the hospital. The dr i have been seeing for my prenatal screenings said hes gonna give my ob a buzz and let her knw hes scheduling me for every 2 weeks til baby is born for ultrasounds and t have a cervical swab to check my cervix I guess they have a test they can do that will tell u if u will go into labor early or not but it has to be repeated every 2 weeks. And since I am high risk for it they wanna make sure they know ahead of time so they can prevent it or atleast try. So yup im on bedrest I need visitors :( Oh and My grandpa who i am very close to is now in icu with pnemonia and lives in upstate ny so its not like i can go and see him. and my aunt and grandma dont know how long he has cause he fell and broke his hip last week or the week before and then needed surgery and a blood transfusion so its been rough.

2 comments:

ellen :) said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, Jenny...I will say prayers!

And did I tell ya, or what about the girl!! I knew it!! :) Glad she's doing well, that's great to hear..enjoy that bedrest!

momtoablessing said...

Yup ellen u did lol.