Friday, March 5, 2010

Gonna be a a busy few days

So I have been super busy the past few days with running to boston and back and then to boston again and home again lol, Then wednesday was audrianna IEP meeting first one I wasnt that pleased with. More of how rushed the whole thing was this time around. Yesterday and today were audriannas last two days of school before we head off to Boston for Surgery. Were going to go monday and stay overnight at a hotel and take audrianna to the aquarium we weren't gonna be able to because of the bills and stuff but we were able to work around a few things. Then tuesday is surgery. So I have been getting a few packages in the mail I use swagbucks for a search engine and have been saving up points and redeeming them for 5.00 amazon gift cards. Usually I get things for audrianna. Last few times I got things for myself and a baby bottle for the baby. I just ordered swavorsky crystal beads for the jewlery I make I ordered two small butterflies each come in a pack of 8 and then just sme regular swavorsky crystal beads, So far the regular beads and one order of the butterflies came in, I'm still waiting on the other butterflies. Then my friend who I have been friends with since middle school who also makes jewlery sent me a shoe box full of jewlery making things mostly beads and a few tools, I have been letting audrianna open the packages I have been getting in the mail. anyways today audrianna and I got quite the surprise well i kinda knew about it ahead of time because of an e-mail i received about expecting a package. So anyways we read the box and its from our good friends ellen and sammy. I still think he will be audriannas future boyfriend such a cutie, or they will definatly grow up to be good friends. Of course I let her open the package because she couldnt contain her excitement she was so excited she was shaking. In it was a medium/large Purple gift bag with all sorts of goodies in it like a puzzle, playdoh, stickers, coloring book ect to keep audrianna busy while being couch bound for six weeks. I have to say my favorite was the mini slinky audrianna got she took the box out of the bag looked at it and said ma what this? The look on her face was hilarious she looked extremely concerned. we did open the box so she could inspect the slinky further and she was very impressed. Then because i didnt want her to get into all the goodies we put the bag away to have after she comes home from the hospital. Anyways thank u ellen and sammy we took pictures and I will post them when i get a chance too.

1 comment:

ellen :) said...

You are more than welcome! I am glad she liked the goodies! I know how stinky it is to try and occupy a little one that can't be mobile! Most of those things are my favorite things to play with! :) I'll be checking for an update on how today went! Good luck!