Friday, March 12, 2010

day # 3 post surgery
















So today was an off day for Audrianna we had a new nurse come in and work 8am-4pm today and Audrianna fought a nap the whole time she could barly keep her little eyes open but she kept on going. She also insisted on getting u off the couch and walking twice today I wanna say she took a total of 15 steps today total. She does have a rash under her knee imbolizers I think it may be heat rash. And a small abrasion too. We have her follow up in Boston on monday at noon. She has been really floppy today I am hoping it was just cause she was sooo tired. Hmm anyways not a whole lot to type about today so I leave everyone with pictures from audrianna before and after surgery.

1 comment:

momtoablessing said...

Pictures go from bottom to top sorry