So sorry I haven't been posting as much as I would like to. But it was a rough few weeks. DCF was called on us again cause the school nurse apparently didnt listen to me at all when I said that we had an issue with the fuel company we go through for oil they only accept checks and we don't have a checking account or temporarly didnt. The oil company refused to deliver oil to us. So we had no oil for an hr but our thermostat stayed at 68 degrees and we had electric heaters on so the house was fine and audrianna was bundled up appropriatly. So anyways apparently audrianna was having a meeting that following monday and the school nurse told the staff that we had no heat at all. which wasnt the case and the school called me to alert me that they called dcf. Before calling me and asking me what was going on. So yeah I was a little pissed but relieved at the same time hey there making sure audriannas ok. They also said something about our home nurse that wasnt true and the behavior specialist didnt think I could handle audriannas behavior issues and a new baby. I don't even know it was all a bunch of bs and way to much stress for me but its all fine now dcf did there job asked around and checked up and were happy to hear what they were told.
In other news audrianna is now certified legally blind her eye dr registered her with the MA commission for the blind. We met with the case worker on that yesterday she was really nice explained all that audrianna is entitled to and will be advocating the vision aspect of her at the IEP meetings at the school when Audrianna starts kindegarten in September. She also filled out her portion of this appl,ication for the books on tape from the library for the blind. So Audrianna can borrow a special cassette player and pick out books from a catalogue once a month that she can listen to with me and we can return when we are finished all free of charge. Wasnt gonna do it but Audrianna is very interested in it and was excited and she likes listening to her radio and she loves books so we will give it a try and see what she thinks. Her vision is 20/260 and isnt corrected much with her glasses and I guess 20/200 is considered legally blind and audriannas vision is worse then that .
lets see what else I am at the end of my first trimester of pregnancy I am on my 13th week this comming saturday I will be 14 weeks yikes. and I am getting quite the belly :(. I am definatly gaining faster this time around which is funny cause I dont weigh that much according to the drs I lost weight u wouldnt know tho looking at my belly. Audriannas surgery is a month away and we are pretty nervous and pretty excited. Kinda sad that we will be in boston about 2-3 hrs away from family and friends so Audrianna won't be having any visitors until we get home from the hospital. Shes 35lbs 6oz so we finally reached the 35lbs mark but now they want her close to 40lbs. Shes starting to get some chubby rolls on her sides its to cute.
oh and her bard cutton came out how could I forget that. Friday night she was fell asleep on me and we were waiting for her daddy to get home to bring her upstairs since i can't carry her. And I had fallen asleep to when he got home I went to slide her off of me and move her onto the couch and the extension tube to her bard button must have snagged just a lil I didnt even feel it and next thing I know I hear a lil pop and audriannas wide awake screaming and crying. I look down and her belly is bleeding a bit. I was hysterical and since our insurance doesnt cover replacement bard buttons we some how lucked out with the one she got. i had to grab the mic-key button replacement that we have been getting we get like 1-2 a month. So we have plenty in stock. I tried to put the mic-key in but it wouldnt go in. So Since the nearest hospital is 3 minutes away I placed a gauze pad on her belly and we got her situated in the car and with a fresh box with another mic-kybutton in tow we were off to the hospital. We were seen right away and the dr put a new button in and made sure all was well and we filled out all necessary paperwork and then we were sent back home. i called the surgeon that put in the bard button cause shes due for a replacement one in a few months just to let him know she pulled hers out the receptionist told me he wasnt in yesterday and that she would leave him a message for today. She said if audrianna needs to be seen she will call me today if she doesnt call that means audrianna doesnt need to be seen.

No comments:
Post a Comment