


So I had my first trimester screening test and nuchal translucency screening test.
Its just a blood test and then The NT test uses ultrasound to measure the clear (translucent) space in the tissue at the back of your developing baby's neck. Babies with abnormalities tend to accumulate more fluid at the back of their neck during the first trimester, causing this clear space to be larger than average. The Ultrasound tech said to her it looked pretty normal. They were checking for downs syndrome and they checked the baby's heart. I go back march 16th for another ultrasound to check again and blood work the week before. Which I need to squeeze that in right before audriannas surgery. Anyway I won't bore anyone heres some pics.
Last picture was at 8 weeks 5 days.
The newer ones the baby is 12 weeks 2 days. One he/she is waving the other pic he/she is sucking a thumb.

1 comment:
OMG, Jenny! I love this us pics! :) WOW, how developed it is already! I can't believe you are that far along! That thumb sucking is awesome! :)
Post a Comment