This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Friday, April 3, 2009
More bad news
This is just geeting to be way to much to handle. Audriannas nuerologist was on the floor today and I just happened to walk by her while she was filling out another patients paperwork. And she said hows audrianna do she And I let her know everything that was going on she didnt even know we were still here. So Anyways she comes in to our room audrianna was passed out and she said she wanted to have a pediatric resident look at audrianna since only surgical residents had been. So finally a pediatric resident looks at audrianna and listened to audrianna ect. She looked into her mouth and you could see the mucous buildup and she was like omg thats alot of junk in there. So then she leaves says she wants to check out audriannas xrays and labs ect. well just a lil while ago she came back in Apparently Audriannas platlettes right after surgery when they did blood work were 38000 which is very very low. Im kinda pissed cause the nurse looking after audrianna during the morning shift told me auds labs looked great, The ped resident did say audriannas white counts amazing. Which means no infection but still 38000 is pretty bad if her blood count gets low enough they will have to do a platlette transfusion i mean come on seriously shes been through enough dont u think and theres a big possibility she is also having a reaction to the botox. I feel better that the pediatric residents are watching over her because shes still swollen and the surgeon kept telling us her being tired and weak and swollen is normal after surgery. What really scares me is I don't know who rememembers but in the summer time Audriannas platlettes were super low and she ended up with a cancer scare and a bone marrow biopsy I just talked to the resident when I took a walk while auds a sleep and she said she did look back and her blood count now is lower then it was then. They just took blood to check again and Audrianna slept through the whole thing which has bme nervous I mean come on she slept through a needle poking through her skin and she hasnt had pain meds in hrs now they wanted to hold off and see how she does the poor girl cant hold her body up at all she fell asleep after takin 3 bites of food with the food still in her mouth. I have been crying alot today then theres some issues with her dad and that stupid ghomewrecker of a whore that there were issues with she still harrases me but only when auds hospitalized she claims shes sleeping at our house when hes on his way. I dont know what else I can take its hard enough watching audrianna go through hell I dont want to think my life is falling apart too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment