Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pictures











So I ended up using 20.00 of birthday money audrianna recieved to get her some easter stuff at the dollar store and then the two magic paint pads or whatever they are they were clearenced for like 3.00 whoch wasnt bad.
And then at her dads uncles she got a basket from them one of the premade store ones with a doll and then 4 candies, and then his mom shockingly put together a basket for audrianna too. With some chocolate bunnies and a easter dvd. Audrianna didnt eat much at the easter dinner and slept on my lap molst of the time so I didnt get any pictures from there or of her in her cute dress. When she was awake she was screaming in pain. She had been up since 3am too.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I love the pictures. She is such a cutie!