



So lets see where do I even start I don't blog much on here I blog more on my myspace page if u want to be added let me know its private for all sorts of reasons. Anyways We never made it to our speech appointment in boston thanks to her lovely father we go back in March tho. I'm not to concerned in the area of speech with her even the speech therapist at her school was saying she is doing great we have now come to the conclusion that when Audrianna babbles and it soudns like she says something like when reading a book she sometimes comes out with I read good the speech therapist now said at first she wasnt even sure if Audrianna was actually saying worlds but after listening to her and other therapists and her teachers hearing the same things and then sometimes when asked to repeat what she said she will say it the speech therapist has decided that Yes Audrianna is definatly got some words in there its funny tho cause she comes out with sentences alot or she will put together two words like if u ask her where she wants to put a sticker or if u ask her to find the kitty in the picture or something she will point and say right there, she says want more, mommy no ect. she has a few single words like mama, dada, no, she calls milk moo, nana, anna, itty for kitty, gate for our friend kate, poo, I think thats it and for signs she does more, all done, eat, drink, music, please, thank you, milk. She also now knows how to walk with her walker and turn around with it she kinda picks it up off the ground and turns I have a video but will try to get a better one when we go to boston today. health wise we have had our issues but it comes with the whole weak immune system she doesnt have the strength to fight things off like now she has a cold shes only had it for 2 days and yesterday had already started with the breathing funny thankfully we have her nebulizer machine and her inhailer to use we only ever need it when she has a cold. Weight and height wise as of our last visit shes 37 inches so shes not getting taller hasnt in awhile strangely enough she looks like she has. And weight wise shes still 28lbs but she isnt big on eatting we have been seeing her gi dr about her refusing to eat and will be following up again tommorow shes not losing weight Im gonna thank the pediasure for that. And we did finally get her to eat atleast one meal a day she wants to eat soup every single night for dinner its her new favorite so this weekend I will cook a turkey and use some of it to make turkey soup any recipes would be greatly appreciated I also have never cooked a turkey so any suggestions there would also be great. We didnt have a thanksgiving this year her dad had it at his house and she was invited but i wasnt and I chose to keep her home with me What can I say I wanted to spend thanksgiving with my family since that didnt happen I spent it with Audrianna. We got our christmas photos taken they came out lovely. Audrianna is on the tablet form of baclofen now they put her on a higher dose so now it gets crushed into yogurt three times a day i just mix it into a spoonful cause thats all i can ever get her to eat is one spoonful of yogurt at a time. Today we go to boston to get her new braces they had to make her new ones they told us dont put her other ones on and to throw them out of save them as a momento. I chose to give them to them to recycle. They are putting a stopper in one of her braces in her left brace cause her foot wont flex all the way and pops out of her brace alot its cuase her heel chord is real short and very tight her right foot however is awesome she keeps it flat and everything and its so easy to stretch her left foot however jusr is so hard to stretch it makes her scream and cry and I guess the muscle is bowing in teh side of her foot no idea what that means. She is scheduled for a nerve block in her left foot on january 7th at 830am in boston we will see how that goes. theres also talk of rendon lengthening or Selective Dorzal Rhizotomy still. we had an appointment in Shriners and discussed the procedures with her dr there as a 2nd opinion he said to defnatly go for the nerve block and hopefully that will help some. He said the lenthening surgery is fine and he thinks she should definatly get that done and he Said SDR we should wait on til shes older Its a Risky procedure and Audrianna is a very sensative girl and might have some problems with it. He did say that he wont need to see us because the dr in Boston does the same stuff for us that Shriners does we get our braces through boston now instead of Shriners the braces are much more lightweight she gets them quicker theres not much of a selection for designs tho. In fact we didnt even get to pick out a design this time I wonder if they will be using the same design we used last time. well Im gonna end this with Audriannas pictures gotta finsih giving her her meds and then get us both showered dressed and wake her dad up to get ready for boston our appointments at 230 and its like an hr and a half 2 hr trip to the hospital.

No comments:
Post a Comment