This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Christmas Cards
Thank you Kiera For your christmas card got it today I will be sending out christmas cards asap We had a bad storm today and I have been so busy But I definatly will be sending them out u may get them after christmas maybe before.
I am so glad that you liked it! I had your address from last year's exchange you put together and I thought I would send a little Christmas cheer your way!
1 comment:
I am so glad that you liked it! I had your address from last year's exchange you put together and I thought I would send a little Christmas cheer your way!
Post a Comment