I wasnt sure Audrianna was gonna have a xmas this year her dad hasnt worked since April when Audrianna got real sick. and he doesn't really support us. I havent been able to catch a break finding a job its hard to find a job when ur child is having 1-2 seizures and day and is seick every other week sometimes more. Audrianna doesnt get much at all for financial assistance and after bills and the necessaties she needs thats leaves us with not much of anything So I was able to get Audrianna the one thing she really wanted this year the new elmo live. but i was freaking out cause she only had one gift under the tree. Well her Outreach worker whose been here quite a bit has seen the financial troubles we have been going through and sent a referral to the salvation Army for us. I went there to fill out some paper work and bring the proof of lil bit of income I do get and OMG I can not say enough thanks to the ladies at the salvation army they are amazing. I was given a black trash bag with 3 toys for Audrianna one of which is a big art set and then she got two toys meant for about a 1 year old, Then she got a gift box that has a few brand new outfits from the gap size 4 and 5t we have nuttin here for Audrianna shes finally grown out of her 3ts. Then they gave me a voucher good for 50.00 of clothes and shoes for Audrianna and myself at the salvation army store. So audrianna was able to get a winter coat and some much needed clothes most 5ths tho cause they really didnt have much in her size.
Then Audrianna came home from school thursday witha present from one of the aides in her class it was a book. I sent Audrianna to school today with christmas cards and her preschool and xmas pictures in each card for the 5 aides in her class and one teacher and her therapists and the school nurse. And Audrianna chose to give a book to her classroom for her classmates to share in there library its the tale of desperoix. I had bought it for Audrianna from the grocery store on saturday but we have been teaching Audrianna that giving is better then receiving and she chose to put it in her backpack for a gift for the kids in her class. Then today she came home from school and she had 4 more presents 3 wrapped gifts and one small stocking with some candies in it from the other aides and her teacher. Then around 4pm the doorbell rings its a staff member from the school she said she was making stops to all the kids houses and dropping gifts off for the kids. That the staff members at the school pitched in for. I was ready to cry I felt so blessed and thankful. In the gift bag was a doll for Audrianna and a shape sorter like her favorite one she used to use in Early intervention during therapy. And on the bag a gift card for me for 40.00 to ocean state job lot which is like a bargain outlet.
Now Audrianna is sure to have a good christmas not that many gifts but its ok. We wil be spending christmas alone this year unless her dad decides to grow up between now and xmas.

1 comment:
I'm really sorry to hear your story here...But I'm sure you're so strong...You've been proven it to yourself...
Make extra money....Why don't you try googling and find some info about "internet marketing" like I do...You can work at home....
Best of luck,
Toddler Gifts
Post a Comment