Thursday, August 14, 2008

oops

i never finished my last entry anyways they did numerous blood tests and so fourth for just about a week abd the results showed her platlettes were low she ended up not being able to shake the fevers and jer platlettes were still dropping so Aud was sedated and had to get a bone marrow biopsy we were released from the hospital that day and 3 days later we met with the hematologist she got more blood work we waited 15 min and got the results her platlettes were low but stable her red cells fine and her white cells were low he told us to follow up with the ped in a week which brings us to a few days ago aud got more blood work her platlettes were ok white cells fine now her red cwlls are low. She had been acting fine i guess she lost a lb in 8 days. I did notice that for a few days one of her big toe nails was really white andy looked a Little thin I showed it to the ped who was taking over while ours was on vacation she didnt say much about it. Yesterday we took a trip to the beach and aud was acting fine and was happy then we came home today in the car her feet were really dirty so I wiped her feet off with a baby wipe I barely touched her right big toe when her nail came completly off then her left big toe nail then I looked at her feet noticed her pinky toe nail was gone too. So I will be calling the ped tommorow plus she was really warm and fussy today

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Thanks for the update. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the conversation tomorrow goes ok.

Caitlin said...

Jenny, please update about your last trip to the ped. Will be keeping you and Aud in my prayers.