So auds ped said the nail thing is somewhat common it happens to even typical toddlers. We do go see him tommorow for a visit to follow up again and probably get more lab work done. Poor girl has a pretty big bruise on her arm from where the drew blood last week. It sucks seeing her constantly poked with needles and to see the bruises on my poor little girl really really sucks. Shes also been going through hell the past few nights getting her to fall asleep is just plan miserable I have been having to climb in her bed with her and hold her till she falls asleep or else she cries so much it makes me want to cry.
Ok in other news that guy Andy well complete jerk I got into a altercation last week not sure if i posted about it but whatever it wasnt with andy but his ex and her husband. Anyways I went to the beach to get away I did go with my ex and his brother but we all had seperate rooms including audrianna and I didnt spend time with them the whole time we were there just aud. Well I come back to find out Andys been going behimd my back with My sister he claims theres nothing sexual yet. And him and I werent dating yet but there was quite the relationship if u know what I mean I just cant believe I was vulnerable enough to get hurt again. On a positive note I think auds dad might be back to stay now things have been looking up and hes become a much better person.

No comments:
Post a Comment