This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Monday, August 18, 2008
called crisis
I'm always told what a strong mother I am how I handle Audrianna having cp and other health issues so well how they dont know how I do it. How they admire me what a good mom I am ect. But behind that mask that I put up is a whole lot of pain and disappointment I'm not disappointed in my daughter at all I love her with all my heart and soul. I'm just disappointed in myself I'm upset I dont think I work her hard enough because I feel she deserves to be treated like a typical toddler but then I dont always discipline her cause I feel like she has enough problems or maybe she doesn't understand. I constantly feel like a bad mom when she falls and gets hurt. She isn't gaining weight and may need a feeding tube I feel like its my fault even though I'm constantly feeding her or trying to get her to eat. I always feel like I did something wrong or gods punishing me for something that's why my daughter has all sorts of problems but I know that's not the case god chose me for a reason. I get so stressed with life so much is going on I started drinking but stopped I was scared cause alcohol taste like Kool aide to me and I would drink and drink and drink and not get drunk I would make sure my daughter was with her dad on the days I went out. I'm trying so hard to work things out with him but theres been some problems after andy I'm having a hard time trusting people. I'm still getting harrassed by that girl to . It got to the point I finally had to call crisis tonite which my therapist said to do if I ever need to since I tend to fall to pieces at nite. I was so scared to call because I thought the way I was feeling would make me seem like a bad mom or bad person. I was assured after and he and a half I was not. But omg I was a mess I was crying so bad and shaking u would have thought someone close to me had died. But that's how I felt I feel like a piece of me is gone and that slowly I am breaking down I knew it was only time before I would crack. Being a single mom has made me realize things about Audrianna I never noticed like how behind she really is, or how I really am having a hard time dealing with her many problems or how she gets sick so much. Then there are things going way wrong in my own life that I just wasnt focusing on or trying to ignore then I started realizing my problems I'm a slob I need to get better and get organized but have no time to do so. I used to eat like a pig now I'm doing better, I'm so stressed in general that my hairs thining a bit and ive lost quite a bit of weight to the point my boobs have shrunk. I stopped going on the BBC cp board cause I felt my daughter is sick so much and in the hospital enough where everyones sick of hearing it. Then bills are piling up ECT makes me feel like a failure we did so well getting out of debt then my ex lost his job. I punched a guy in the face for making fun of my daughter then I got jumped by his wife in the parking lot in front of my daughter I'm ok some bruises . I dont know why I snapped guess I'm sick of the rude comments I dont really know. my friends are to busy with there own lives and typical kids plus aud gets sick to easy so she and I barely see them. My family well we won't go there. I can't sleep even though I'm exhausted. I need to cause we have a dr appointment at 11 am to follow up on auds blood counts being low. So I guess I'll end this but u get my point yes everyone I'm not perfect and I have problems just like anyoneelse I just hid them all to well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment