This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
a rock and a hard place
ell i havent been on in awhile been busy living life i guess. I have been hanging out with this guy Andy alot he is really nice and sweet and a great friend. I am glad he was there for me saturday morning. Stephen came by on Saturday morning at aroun 1:40am Andy had leftten minutes before that for work. ( No he does not live with me ) Anyways Stephen had said he wanted to talk so I figured ok he could come by after Andy left cause I had plans to watch a movie with Andy so I wasnt going to make him leave. Ok so around 1:40am Stephen shows up comes through the front door sits on the couch and begs me to take him back I said no and was pretty insistant on it since he has lied and that girl still lives in the other house and theres been so much drama lately its ridiculous and im just done with the drama and stress i have enough with Audrianna lately. Well Stephen who has a gun and a gun license pulls out his gun and holds it to his head and says he will do anything if I take him back. I was scared and pissed off and told him I was calling the cops and that he needed to leave so he gets up heads for the door and pulls the gun out again. I then called my mom in hysterics and then the cops cause Stephen was by the garage for a good 20 minutes. As I was on the phone with the police Stephen left so I gave him the make and model of the truck and anything else I could think of, his cell number the address to the other house. Well after I get off the phone Stephen calls me I had to tell him like 8 different times that I called the cops well apparently he went to the new house cause he said the cops were there and he had to get off the phone. About an hr later i get a call from the girl at this point the cops already called me back sent a cop over to get a statement from me and then took all the guns out of the house thank god. I am so happy Audrianna was asleep and safe upstairs in her room. Well anyways the girl calls me wanting to know whats going on I gave her a quick brief summary of what happened then told her I couldnt talk and hung up So then she keeps texting me she wanted to know what was going on cause she showed up at the house and 4e cruisers were there and stephen was in handcuffs being brought to teh station. After the station they took him to the crisis center at the hospital where he was evaluated and released a few hrs later I was pissed. Anyways I havent heard from him since and I have been home as little as possible I am trying to not think about what happened that night I just canbt get the images out of my head and am scared to death of guns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Jenny - what an awful event. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment