Things have been ok well slightly Stephen being admitted to the hospital has really changed him we are starting to talk and we arent fighting anymore. Hes willing to make changs if I give him another chance so I have been hinking about it. But then theres this guy Andy that I have been hanging around with who I guess has fallen for me. Hes a great guy and I do like him but I dont like him to the point of being in a relationship with him.
Now anyways I have finally called my dr I have had this pain on the right side of my head that hurtswhen its touched or when I lay on that side. This has been going on for a little more then a week now. Well theres also been a few times where I felt nauseous or dizzy to but I havent actually vomited. Well last night I got this terrible headache that I ended up taking 3 ibuprofens for I thought my head was going to explode. woke up today around 930am layed in bed for an hr till aud woke up and I still have a headache its just not as bad. im kinda scared ive never felt like this before.

No comments:
Post a Comment