Monday, February 25, 2008

PAST REGRETS

ok it's time for a me post, time to take a moment in the day to talk about me and not my daughter. My therapist has been trying to get me to talk about myself and not Audrianna during our sessions but when you spend 24hrs a day 7 days a week with your child its hard.

Ok now for me have you ever done things in your past that you regret. Things that just seem to follow yopu no matter where you go. Or maybe there are things in your life that you just wish you could change or that things just were different.

I was never the pretty girl growing up, I was teased alot. Once middle school started I just kinda learned to be mean and nasty right back which probably made things worse. I also didn't have the best taste in guy's either I used to pick the ones that were up to no good or who ended up cheating on me heck I even dated someone once who had been dared to date me. I have also dated some good guys my fiance being one of them we have been together for what will be 7 years in September. Why he is still with me I havent the slightest Idea. I am not a neat freak when it comes to house work, I am definatly no cook and I tend to slack on chores, I also have a major attitude issue with him sometimes, Not to mention that before Audrianna came along I cheated on him with an Ex I only kissed this ex but still thats cheating and I hurt my fiance. Plus I have this guilt about it that to this day still haunts me. Honestly I wish it would go away. I have also lost friends in the past for just overall not being a good friend, But I have also lost friends because some of them just didnt want to hear about my "drama" When they said drama they were referring to my daughter and her special needs and the numerous hospital visits, illnesses, seizures and so fourth that we have dealth with in 3 yrs. My daughter has become a good friend and no I am not gonna be one of those moms that treats there child like a friend and not there child.

No comments: