I love music, Audriann loves music, Her daddy loves music and now Charlee does we are just a music loving family.
Audrianna used to attend music therapy classes but it got to expensive and we could no longer afford it we really loved Rusty too he was a great music therapist but he was expensive he cost 700.00 for a 4 week session but he helped audrianna so much she was using more signs, gestures and a few words. so we were sad when we no longer could afford for her to attend the sessions. I recently heard about a cd called Jeremy Plays Guitar anyways I was really excited when I contacted them and was send a Jeremy plays guitar cd called use your words to review. Audrianna loves it and I mean loves it she loves the song house rules, use your words , and charlee and her both like I meant to do that which featurs kirk douglas from the roots. How awesome is that. i love Audrianna will sit and listen to the whole cd, she signs more when she wants more and will clap and dance during her favorite songs. It makes me think of her music therapy days cause these are the kids of silly songs her therapist would sing with her as they played musical inustruments together.
Jeremy Plays Guitar has been nice enough to giveaway a Jeremy plays guitar use you words cd to one lucky follower of mine
mandatory entries
you must be a follower of mine publically via GFC this will be confirmed and also leave an email address with each comment also please do not un follow this blog after thats just not nice
1. Follow my NEW facebook page just for my blog
2. follow Jeremy Plays guitar on facebook and thank them for this giveaway
3. In honor of Audriannas absolute fave song on the CD House Rules tell me what your house rules are
I will be drawing a winner on feb 7th at noon est winner will have 48hrs to contact me after i email them


No comments:
Post a Comment