Friday, January 21, 2011

Blogtastic extravaganza

I love reading blogs and I love entering giveaways even better I love winning but then again who doesn't ;).  well anyways the time of year has come.  Last year I entered the blogmania giveaways and I was lucky enough to win a prize package from one of the blogs i entered.  Some of those prizes helped me with christmas presents.  This year I am entering the blogtastic Extravaganza.  I wish I had blogged about this sooner as the deadline is tommorow 100 blogs are participating  with  all different price ranges and all different prizes from gifts cards, to waffle makers, even jewlery.   The event is held for 4 days so you have 4 days to enter all 100 blogs you don't have to enter every blogs giveaways but the more you enter and the more extra entries in each blog the better a chance of winning.  Anyways I was really excited when i came across Real Mom Reviews Blog  the giveaway on her blog is for a 75.00 gift card to Zutano.  I love Zutano clothing Audrianna had some as an infant and as a toddler sadly I gave them away when we were done not realizng we would have another child.  I am really really hoping to win this gift card.  With our financial situation the gift card would be great because charlee is in need of clothes pretty badly doesn't help that shes 5 months and already in 6-9 month clothing lol.  I was really excited when i saw that I could earn extra entries just by blogging about her blog and the giveaway shes doing.  I love blogging and I get 10 extra entries for doing so.  Not to mention I get to help spread the word about this awesome event and hopefully lead my awesome fans to her blog.  She has other giveaways on her blog too.  but dont just go to her blog for the giveaways take some time and read her blog and get to know about her.

No comments: