Sunday, May 23, 2010

28 weeks pregnant and no more high risk ob yay!!!!!!!

So I am 28 weeks pregnant today and as of my last ultrasound a few days ago I no longer need to follow up with the High risk OB for my ultrasounds. He said since I have had to negative fetal fibronectins and my cervix is still closed and long he does not feel that I am at a risk of delivering he baby early. and the baby looks fine its a relief to know that the baby did not have the same problems audrianna had while I was pregnant. we would love the baby regardless but its nice to know that shes doing fine. So I know longer need to see the high risk ob. Jut my regular OB til the baby comes in 13 weeks possibly 10 only cause thats when audrianna was born and he said its not uncommon for babies to arrive at 38 weeks anyways. So now i only need to take it easy when im having contractions which I wasnt having for like a week til today I have had a few but audrianna is driving me insane. shes finally crawling again and now doesnt feel like she should stay in one room. And she never does well on weekends shes always cranky on weekends this weekend tho is a lil worse then normal. Doesnt help that I have a major headache woke up with one. So we are both cranky and whats her daddy doing hes upstairs watching tv. I told him he better get ready to help out alot more hes great at helping out but hes been slacking a lil with this whole home nursing thing cause really theres nuttin he can do for audrianna when myself and the home nurse are doing it all. But this week is the last week for nursing are last day of nursing is the 31st of the month then I need to find, interview and hire a PCA for audrianna.

1 comment:

momtoablessing said...

I dont know who u are but please stop leaving comments thanks