Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just a really quick update

So I went for My first NST test (non stress test) yesterday to check on how the baby and I are doing. To make sure I wasnt having contractions yet and that the baby wasnt under any stress and her heartbeat was good. Well I passed the NST test with flying colors no contractions and her heartrate was 144. But to me on the safe side since I am still having pelvic pain and so on My OB had me schedule an ultrasound which I was able to get within a half hour after my OB appointment. She just wanted my cervical length checked, if that turned out fine she would feel much better. My ultrasound was fine Cervix was long and closed and I got to see baby which was a big Plus she even stretched it was so cute. Shes a fairly big baby. of course u wouldnt know cause I am not gaining weight still. But there not concerned cause Shes doing great and I do everything I am supposed to. probably just my major cravings for veggies all the time.

Audriannas doing amazing too. She did just get over an almost weeklong stomach bug and is finally back at school today. But other then that shes doing great. she has learned how to lace and unlace her shoes now maybe she will learn to tie them. Wish ful thinking, She knows how to take her clothes off and is learning to atleast put her shirt back on, Her posture is looking great and she looks so much older now and alot taller too. shes 36lbs 11oz now which is a miracle. well anyways I need to go and clean the house now that I am allowed to clean again. I just have to rest when my body tells me to. we have a reevaluation for home nursing today. So I want the house looking its best.

2 comments:

ellen :) said...

Good for Aud! It's great to hear she's gaining and doing well after her surgery! :)
Glad little Charlotte is doing well and you too! It'll be nice for you to enjoy your pregnancy now that you don't have to stress about it as much...

Mo said...

Just found this blog...skimmed very quickly but will return later to read more. My daughter will be 3in August and she too has Schiz/CP. Stop by sometime.