Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wow Pregnant

So we went to boston for nothing pretty much because our insurance denied the referral it needs to come from her pediatrician so I called the orthopedic surgeons office after and scheduled a new appointment now its for january 7th and then called audriannas pediatrician whose setting the referral for that date.

Okay so we have kinda known for a lil while now well more stephen knew but I was shrugging it off as no way I can't be. Well anyways 2 pregnancy tests later and Audrianna is gonna be a big sister. I am so excited but so nervous also because audriannas surgery and her health problems plus the fact that well all of audriannas old baby stuff highchair ect was ruined when it was in stephens great uncles basement that means we have nothing except some of audriannas really cute baby clothes but I have this feeling this ones gonna be a boy. Its so funny we have been kinda trying to have a baby and when stephen asked me what I wanted for christmas and I said well it would be really exciting to be pregnant for xmas. And well I guess I got my wish.

2 comments:

ellen :) said...

YAH!! Congrats, Jenny! :) That's awesome! We have a nice Peg Perego stroller and car seat set you are welcome to. They are in perfect condition, and dark blue checkered that would work for either gender.

momtoablessing said...

that would be awesome don't know how I will be able to get it.