

So I am not really in the christmas spirit quite yet. I guess it seems like it just came to fast.
Right now I am sitting on the couch thinking about everything thats going on. Audrianna left for school 9 minutes ago it was sooo cold outside but audrianna was nice and toasty warm in her winter coat , mittens and hat. My house is starting to look a little messy. But I have just been so tired the past 2 months with me having pnemonia and bronchitis teh beginning of last month then stephens great uncle passing away and with audrianna being sick and me being or maybe not being pregnant yet although I am pretty positive I was pregnant last month also I just think there wasnt enough HCG in my urine at the time. Considering my last period was the week before halloween. Its so weird I took the pregnancy test because I was sleeping all the time and I just felt pretty sick and didn't really know why then on Sunday it seems like I have everything going on my boobs hurt a little, I'm nauseous, I want to sleep all the time, I am peeing like every 5 -10 minutes and I will eat feel full and then 10 minutes later I am hungry again. I don't remember what I was like completly when I was Pregnant with audrianna with her I found out at 11 weeks. I know I felt extremely sick and was positive I was ill. But just like now people were telling me they felt I coukd be pregnant. This time I shrugged it off more then I did with audrianna. I started showing at 13 weeks with her. And well yesterday I rolled out of bed, got dressed and went to my friends for the day after audrianna went to school. I hung out with my friend and her 7 month old son. she kept telling me if I was 9-10 weeks pregnant i wouldnt be showing yet and she said even my boobs looked alot bigger. I didnt really feel like my belly was that big then I got home and I took my coat off and audriannas home nurse made a comment about how much bigger my belly was compared to the day before. So I looked in the mirror to see what all the commotion had been about and sure enough my belly is quite round. The first picture on the top of the page is me at 13 weeks along with audrianna the 2nd picture is of little baby no name and I am not to sure how far along i am. I know u start showing sooner but geeze.
I go to the drs at 11am to hopefully find out how far along I am. its only almost 9am now so I am gonna do a little bit of house cleaning then go through some of audriannas stuff in her room and organize

2 comments:
I just noticed its actually the top picture is of unborn baby no name and the 2nd one is me 13 weeks pregnant with audrianna
Twins, maybe??? :) I can get the stroller and car seat to you--not a problem--Sammy would love to see Aud again! When the weather gets better-definitely! :)
Post a Comment