Saturday, December 26, 2009

Due Date and Christmas time

So I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas our was pretty good . Stephens family did pretty good on the gift giving with audrianna for the first time in years. She was prettty overwhelmed when we opened gifts at home and she was doing great at his grandmas house until his sister had her two kids open there gifts that santa brought them after audrianna and stephens brothers girlfriends daughter was done. Audriannas really smart and I'm pretty sure she realized that wait Kenzi and I are done opening gifts why are the other two still opening theres. Audrianna ended up really upset and throwing a full blown tantrum so her daddy took her into the other room til the kids were done. Then we went home because I was exhausted. I just haven't been feeling that great with this pregnancy i'm constantly nauseous and sometimes dizzy and it seems like everything i eat bothers me one way or another. But no throwing up yet. and my boobs hurt horribly they didnt bother me at all with audrianna. anyways on Monday we found out that I have a due date of august 3rd 2010 which makes me about 8-9 weeks already. But because I dont know the exact date of my last period I could be a few days earlier. My sisters so excited shes already talking about planning a baby shower in a few months lol. Lets see I dont know what else to type.

No comments: