Friday, April 18, 2008

Just some random Pictures

Okay I admit it I am bored so I am going to post some recent pictures of Audrianna

First Aud playing outside with her sand/water table first time this year
Photobucket

Splashing
Photobucket

Sandbox nothing like new adn fresh sand
Photobucket
Photobucket
On her trike she just figured out how to move it forward while sitting
Photobucket

Ok now for some birthday photos
Pizza before the allergic reaction guess we will never do pizza again
you can actually see soem of the rash on her face
Photobucket

In her new dress she got for her birthday it was a 2t I thought it would be to small since she was in a 3t-4t before she lost weight
Photobucket
The tinkerbell cake that Audrianans friends mom picked up i had some tinkerbell cake toppers. the original cake i made i ended up ruining before the party
Photobucket'

Her actual birthday at the hospital gifts from me
Photobucket
Photobucket
A gift from the child life team they even made her a banner
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kiera said...

She is so cute! I love her little smile! Thanks for sharing all of these great photos!

Tara said...

I am glad she is home from the hospital. She is just adorable. I love all her new pictures!!