Sunday, August 5, 2007

Rough Week






So we have well water and it had to be shocked last week. We were told by the lady that owns the house that it was now safe to do everything but drink it. So since Audrianna had no clothes left I decided last night to run some laundry. So I put her clothes in the wash added soap turned it on and walked back upstairs. When the wash was done I went back down to the basement as soon as I opened that basement door all I could smell was bleach or Chlorine maybe both. I opened the wash and pulled Audriannas clothes out. And Guess what they are all ruined yep. I will upload some pictures at the end. Audrianna hasnt napped all day and is super fuzzy the smell of bleach and chlorine is making me feel sick not to mention I woke up feeling sick, I have a headache audrianan is super fussy and OMG I cant wait till 7pm.
the dress used to be a pretty blue
shorts were black anothr pair oof shorts were grey the tye dyed onsie was dark blue and yellow

No comments: