Sunday, August 5, 2007

Guess it cant always be easy

Audrianna has always been a greadt sleeper in fact she sleeps to much. Goes to bed with out issues ect. But lately its been pure hell getting her to go to bed even on days that she doesnt nap like today. Its 7:24pm shes normally always in bed by 7pm well yet again tonite she fought it in fact this time she screamed. I couldnt just let hetr lay in bed screamin even though I really should. Shes been such a freshy all day pinching and biting and yelling at me. Yes she has Cerebral Palsy and she is somewheat developmentally delayed but her cognitive skills are up there and she does get time outs like typical 2yr olds do. She also knows when she is misbehaving. its so hard cause she cant tell me what she wants instead she pinches and bites and yells till we finally figure out what she wants so by the end of the day i have bite marks and bruises up and down my arms and legs. And to be honest I have had my shares of walking away and crying because I am so frusterated. And of corse like right now she doesntt want to be put down and she doesnt want to be held so she is using her hightone and streangth to her advantage. shes also pinching the hell out of me and sad thing is she really hurts. And now shes crying cause I told her no and to stop. Which I have only repeated those words more then a thousand times today. I just wish for one day she would be fine and beable to talk, run, play at the park. We went to my nieces birthday party on the 29th and audrianna was pretty much passed between my mom, myself and my fiance because she couldnt play with the other kids it was outdoors and there were so many people running around audrianna would have gotten stepped on. And the sad part is noone wanted to play with her. My nieces and nephews have gotten to that age where they want to play with kids that can play with them. and it really hurts

No comments: