Congrats Danielle Meek you won
Your probaby asking what the heck is a JUMBiE. Well imagine if a bluebird and a rabbit crashed into each other..what would you get? A Blabbit. JUMBiES are whimsical stuffed toy animals that combine different animals to make a fun new animal for your child to play with. There are 12 different JUMBiES available and all come with a Mini Story Book.
Audrianna was sent two JumbiES to try out so we could review them. She was super excited when the mailman handed her a package. We opened it up and we found 2 adorable jumbies samson whose a cross between a seal and a lion, and wackers whose a mallard duck and a rabbit. I would love to say audrianna was intrested in the JumbiES but that wasnt the case she was more interested in the sand dollars and comic books that came with her JumbiEs. Charlee however loves the JumbiEs. But Audrianna will occasionally pick them up and break out in uncontrollable laughter,
Wanna win your own Jumbies Perfect for the Easter Basket.
Make sure you leave your email address with each comment. i will keep this open for 2 weeks
1. Become a Jumbies Facebook fan and thank them http://www.facebook.com/#!/JUMBiES
2. Follow me publically via GFC
3. Enter Audriannas Auction on my blog and ive yourself 5 extra entries
4. make a purchase from my Tupperware site and tell me you did with the name you use 3 extra entries http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/J/jenniferpecor-welcome.html
5. make a purchase from my scentsy site recieve 4 extra entries.
https://jenniferpecor.scentsy.us/Home






21 comments:
Jumbies facebook fan
http://www.facebook.com/JUMBiES#!/spdls0215/posts/196184273747860
This is a great giveaway!! I love Jumbies, was just recently introduced to them thanks to a friends Facebook Auction! I have recently "liked" them on Facebook as well!
GFC Follower
spdls0215@yahoo.com
Ahhh! I didn't leave my email! Sorry! It's kakee7784@yahoo.com. That is my primary email that I check daily :)
Hi, I am a first time visitor to your blog. I will be back! I am a friend of Jumbies on FB?
I am following your blog and added you to my google reader!
I am a fan of Jumbies
Following blog. Glad I cam across this! skeedy@gmail.com
I am a bit confused as to where to enter. I liked Jumbies and thanked them as well as follwed your blog, Soldiers Wife Army (I did it under Yahoo at first until I found a way to get a Google account without a cell.. Thanks and may God Bless.
I am a bit confused as to where to enter.. I liked Jumbies and thanked them as well as became a follwer of your blog, Soldiers Wife Army(I used Yahoo at first until I realised I could get a Google account without a cell phone but both are the same name)
already a fan of jumbies on facebook!
emma_lee20@hotmail.com
new blog follower (emma_lee20
emma_lee20@hotmail.com
I am a big JUMBIES Facebook Fan and did go by to thank them.
Thank you,
Christine W
womackcm@sbcglobal.net
I follow you publically via GFC
Thank you,
Christine W
womackcm@sbcglobal.net
I follow you :)
I follow you :)
Tracysarah7@yahoo.com
I follow you :)
Tracysarah7@yahoo.com
I'm a fan of Jumbies on FB.They are so cute!!
a fan of Jumbies on FB!!!Love them
I like Jumbies on facebook and thanked them.. Danielle Meek
dgoodridge84@yahoo.com
I am a fan on Facebook
Post a Comment