I am so busy that I feel bad for neglecting my blog and updating everyonme on all the wonderful things happening with my amazing family. And wow theres so much going on the girls are getting so big so fast Audrianna is going to be 6 years old on April 4th wow 6 years old already time flies and with her walking I still get teary eyed with the steps she takes. We went to Boston and she was fitted for a new wheelchair one she will be able to use on her own when we go out and they decided there was no need for a walker since she is walking a little bit and for the most part she lets go of her walker and just wants to try and walk on her own . Behavior now thats quite a issue because she was taking off her adhd meds since she eats extremly well when not on them her behavior tho as bad as it can be sometimes I can manage. Charlee will be 8 months on the 10th shes not crawling yet but she rolls everywhere and is trying every hard to pull herself to stand and she can pull to a kneel and get into a crawling position. She has quite the personality on her she loves to laugh, blow rasberries and click her tongue. They adore each other so much when audrianna comes home from school charlee gets so excited. They play so well together too.
Things with Stephen are pretty well he has a new job that he seems to like he has to dress up for his job and shave his face completly hes been losing weight so he's feeling good about himself.
I have been very busy selling scentsy and Tupperware I am doing way better with tupperware then scentsy tho I had my launch party last night and reached the first 30 day goal and had 700 in sales I had 5 people attend and 2 people book parties. I earned 183.00 in free tupperware and i also got this awesome gift i am so excited about I dont know what it is but it wont be available to purchase for 4 months.
I didnt even do half that well when i did my launch for scentsy i keep throwing around if I should stay a scentsy consultant or just give that up I guess we will just see how well i do and the better one I will stick with.

No comments:
Post a Comment